Hello and thanks for visiting!
I love the new In-Colors! and we're celebrating them by throwing them all together on one card. They work beautifully together but this was still a challenge for me as I tend not to put more than three different colours together on a card, unless they're already in the Designers Series Paper (DSP) - I guess that's just my style :)
Please click on either my card or the Fab Friday #214 image to go directly to their blog post. Beautiful inspiration awaits. And please join the challenge, make a card with some or all of the new In-Colors :)
And here's the card details:
8 x 3 1/2 Evening Evergreen card base (8 x 7 folded in half)
3 3/4 x 1 3/4 Soft Succulent cardstock (CS) layer
3 3/4 x 1 3/4 Basic White CS layer
Scrap of Basic White CS for fancy drink images
1/2 inch strips of DSP, varying lengths for details.
Scalloped Contour Dies
Love You More Than Dies
Textured 3D Embossing Folder
Nothing's Better Than stamp set
Artistically Inked stamp set
Memento Black ink pad
Pale Papaya ink pad
Stampin' Blends Markers: Fresh Freesia; Polished Pink; Pale Papaya; Soft Succulent
*****Please click here, Lesley's online store to shop for these supplies. Remember to use the monthly Host Code - found on the top right side bar - so I can send you a little thank you gift with your thank you card next month.
Assembly and Trix:
* Scallop the edge of the Slimline card using the Scalloped Contour Dies.
* Emboss the Soft Succulent layer with the textured embossing folder.
* Stamp the Basic White layer with the Artistically Inked Stamp using Pale Papaya ink. ***Trix, leave a bit of space in the centre to stamp the Happy Birthday sentiment.
* Stamp the fancy drinks with Memento Black ink and cut out using the Love You More Than Dies. Colour with Stampin' Blends Markers as you wish.
* Layer the coordinating strips of DSP to the Basic White layer and adhere using Multipurpose Liquid Glue (glue) ***Trix, I chose to use 1/2 inch strips and I wanted the lengths to be uneven in length, but I glued each strip so that 1/4 of an inch would be visible to keep some visual balance.
* Adhere the label to the Soft Succulent layer with glue.
* Adhere to the card with Stampin' Dimensionls.
* Adhere the fancy drinks to the label with glue.
Enjoy and have a super day!