Hello and thanks for visiting!
Today I have a fun and simple card for you. The fabulous Ice Cream Corner Designer Series Paper is retiring June 4. Yes, I know I'm going to miss this happy paper. The wonderful stamp set and punch will stay with us but the paper is leaving.
I have two photos today because I wanted you to see the versatility of the Peaceful Moments stamp set. I used the Label Me Fancy Punch too, it has the neat little hole and slit opening, perfect for stringing a label onto ribbon. The scallops are created with the Scalloped Contour Dies, I have used these dies everyday I think in the last couple of weeks, they're perfect for labels, cardstock layers and edges as I've shown here.
If you like my card, I'd love for you to leave me a comment, and I'm always happy to answer any questions.
|Click on the image to go directly to my store
And here's the card details:
4 1/4 x 5 1/2 Blackberry Bliss Cardstock base ( 4 1/4 x 11 folded in half portrait)
4 x 3 1/2 Ice Cream cone paper from the Ice Cream Corner DSP pack
4 x 2 3/4 Blackberry Bliss and Purple Posy Striped paper from the same pack
Scrap of Purple Posy for the sentiment. **Purple Posy has retired. It was an In-Color from 2019-2021, but it was in the dsp paper so I used my tiny little scraps that I have left :) we don't throw anything away - ha. You could use Blackberry Bliss paper with white emboss for the sentiment or try our new Fresh Freesia, pretty close my friends :) We can always count on SU's coordination!
Label Me Fancy Punch
*****Click here Lesley's Online Shop to purchase the Ice Cream Corner Designer Series Paper before its gone.
Assembly and Trix:
* Die cut the striped layer with the Scalloped Contour Dies.
* Adhere the ice cream cone layer on the Blackberry Bliss card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue (glue)
* Adhere the scalloped layer at the top of the card overlapping the bottom dsp layer a bit. Use Stampin' Dimensionals for a bit of lift.
* Stamp the sentiment on scrap paper with Blackberry Bliss ink and punch out with the Label Me Fancy punch. Use the slit or dot punch to create a place to pull the ribbon through.
* String the label onto the ribbon and tie the ribbon around the top of the card, I used the Polka Dot Tulle, just 'cause I love it and it goes with the ice cream cones I think, but sadly I just used up my last bits :(
* Tuck a glue dot under the label to keep it fastened to the card or leave it hanging, whichever you wish.
* That's it you're done! Beautiful eh!
Enjoy and have a super day!