Hello and thanks for visiting!
Today's card is inspired by Sketch Challenge #514 over @ CAS Colours & Sketches Challenge. Please click the hyperlink to visit the blog and soak in the inspiration. This super clean and simple sketch is awesome for any image you want to feature, I chose the In The Moment stamp set, #157987, it's perfect for watercolouring!
I can't believe this is my last challenge as Guest Designer for the Clean And Simple Colours & Sketches Challenge, it's been a terrific 3 months and I thank the design team for the opportunity to play along. Hopefully you've learned a couple of *Trix* this past while and been inspired to create!
*** The Trix ***
* Stamp the image on a 3" x 3" piece of Thick Basic White cardstock using Saddle Brown Stazon® Ink, #151508 it matches perfectly with Copper Clay ink :)
* Add a watercolour wash to the image with Bubble Bath, Moody Mauve and Copper Clay ink using Water Painters, #151298 ***Trix, vary the colour intensity by adding more water to the palette of colour in the inside of the ink pad lid. (Remember squeeze the ink pad together when closed to transfer a bit of ink to the lid, then add water to vary the depth of colour) ***Use an Ink Refill for concentrated colour, and lightly pick up colour to add more depth. Adhere the image to a 3 1/16" x 3 1/16" piece of Copper Clay cardstock.
* Emboss a 4 1/8" x 5 3/8" piece of Bubble Bath cardstock with the Metal Plate 3D Embossing Folder, #160766, then adhere to the 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 x Bubble Bath cardstock base.
* Adhere the image layer to the card base, then stamp the sentiment and adhere with dimensionals. Embellish with Iridescent Pearl Basic Jewels, #158987 to highlight the sentiment.
*** Click here to shop and please remember to use the Monthly Host Code when your shopping cart is between $60 - $135 to receive a thank you gift from me!
*** If your shopping cart is over $135 you have the option to click here to Join Stampin' UP!® and choose $165 worth of product but pay $135 with no tax or shipping cost.
- Or - Claim your Stampin' Rewards when your order is $200 or greater.
Please email me, firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. I'm always happy to talk about the company and products I love!
Enjoy & have a super day!