Hello and thanks for visiting!
Today's card was inspired by another special birthday in our family. I loved Karren's sketch challenge over @ Freshly Made Sketches because I could highlight some of my favourite retired dsp called, By The Bay 6x6, #160433, (who knows it may appear on the Clearance Rack :) in the future). I think it coordinates well with the shells from the Circle Sayings Stamp Set, #161348. Please click the hyperlink above or the sketch challenge below to visit the blog challenge and then go make a card for someone special in your life!
*** The Trix ***
* Follow the flow of the pattern *
* Both pieces of DSP have a flow, a movement so to speak. Orient the patterns so they work together, a flow from left to right. First layer matches the 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 Night of Navy card base, the second layer is 3 1/4 x 5 1/2.
* Stamp the 3 3/4 x 2 inch sentiment layer with VersaMark® Ink, #102283 and Emboss with Gold Embossing Powder, #155555, then water colour the shells with Petal Pink Ink. Add the sentiment with Night of Navy ink.
* Orient the Petal Pink bow so it matches the flow on the DSP and adhere with dimensional. Embellish with gems, Festive Pearls, #159963 & Iridescent Pearls Basic Jewels, #158987.
*** Click here to shop and please remember to use the Monthly Host Code when your shopping cart is between $60 - $135 to receive a thank you gift from me!
*** If your shopping cart is over $135 you have the option to click here to Join Stampin' UP!® and choose $165 worth of product but pay $135 with no tax or shipping cost.
- Or - Claim your Stampin' Rewards when your order is $200 or greater.
Please email me, firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. I'm always happy to talk about the company and products I love!
Please click the image to visit #FMS593
|Please click the image to visit the blog|
Enjoy & have a super day!