Hello and thanks for visiting!
I love playing with non traditional colour schemes at Christmas. This card uses Basic Grey and Starry Sky Stampin' Write Markers for the berry sprig. Give it a try, and please let me know your favourite colour schemes at Christmas.
*** The Trix ***
* Use a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece of Thick Basic White cardstock to support the layers on this card.
* Stamp the berry sprig onto a 4 1/4" x 4 1/2" piece of Thick Basic White cardstock. ***Trix, to create the faded look, use Stampin' Write Markers to apply ink to the stamp, stamp off on scrap paper then stamp onto the card layer.
* Emboss the layer using the Snowflake Sky 3D Embossing Folder, #162026 then rough up the edges with scissors to create a distressed look. ***Trix, I also like the crumple the layer a bit to break up the paper fibers. Adhere to the card base with glue.
* Stamp 2" x 2" sentiment layer with Starry Sky ink. I used a favourite retired stamp set called Framed & Festive. Rough up the edges a bit with scissors.
* Adhere Silver & White 1/2" Sheer Ribbon, #162149 to the sentiment layer, then adhere to the card base with dimensional.
*** Click here to shop and please remember to use the Monthly Host Code when your shopping cart is between $60 - $135 to receive a thank you gift from me :)
*** If your shopping cart is over $135 you have the option to click here to Join Stampin' UP!® and choose $165 worth of product but pay $135 with no tax or shipping cost.
- Or - Claim your Stampin' Rewards when your order is $200 or greater.
Please email me, email@example.com if you have any questions. I'm always happy to talk about the company and products I love!
The Seasonal Sale Nov 14th to 16th only!
Click the image to Shop the Sale
|Please click to shop|
Enjoy & have a super day!