Hello and thanks for visiting!
Thank you for joining us for our Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator Training Program Monthly Blog Hop! We are so happy that you could join us today for this blog hop for ideas and creative inspiration. We are a group of Stampin' Up!® Demonstrators from around the world that are taking part in training that is helping us to build a successful Stampin' Up!® business and reach some goals we have set. We really appreciate your support.
You may be starting here or have come from another blog - either way you can find the link list at the bottom of this post so that you can see every blog post and idea today.
The thank you card for my customers in July features the gorgeous Meadow Dies, simply blended with colour. I was inspired by the Purple Coneflowers coming into bloom in my garden. However there are so many terrific flower & foliage dies in this set, its easy to choose any combination and blend colour from your favourite palette. The sentiment is from the Peaceful Moments stamp set, a versatile go to stamp set perfect for many cards.
And here's the card details:
4 1/4 x 5 1/2 Thick Basic White card base (4 1/4 x 11 folded in half portrait orientation)
4 x 5 1/4 Basic White Cardstock (CS) layer
Scrap pieces of Thick Basic White CS for the flowers
2 1/2 x 3/4 inch piece of Basic White CS for sentiment
3 1/3 x 1/2 inch piece of In The Wild DSP *****Click here, DSP Sale July 1 - Aug 2 2021
Ink Pads: Rich Razzberry, Highland Heather & Evening Evergreen
*****Click here, Lesley's Online Store to shop the products used on this card. Remember to use the Host Code (found on the right side bar) for orders $60 or greater and then I can send you a thank you gift the following month.
Assembly & Trix:
* Die cut the flowers from Thick Basic White CS using the Meadow Dies.
* Blend colours on the Meadow Dies using Blending Brushes. ***Trix. colour the stem using Evening Evergreen and the flowers using Rich Razzleberry & Highland Heather. Gradually increase the colour and deepen it on various areas of the bloom and stem. Blend on a scrap piece of paper first to see the colour intensity.
* Decide on placement of the flower grouping on the CS layer, remove the flowers then softly blend the purples in the areas surrounding the flowers to create visual depth.
* Adhere the flowers to the CS layer using Multipurpose Liquid Glue (glue) and Mini Glue Dots. ***Trix, I chose glue because I wanted some parts of the flowers the be off the card. Some flowers were adhered with rolled glue dots to create added dimension.
* Adhere the CS layer to the card base with glue.
* Stamp the sentiment using Evening Evergreen and adhere it to the strip of In The Wild DSP.
* Adhere the sentiment piece to the card using dimensionals and embellish with Genial Gems.
Click here to visit the next blog and enjoy the inspiration! Have a super day!