Hello and thanks for visiting! & Happy Victoria Day!
To celebrate Victoria Day in the Canadian North I've created this card using the Campology stamp set. So whether you celebrate this day by going for a spring hike or camping in the wildness, celebrate the beautiful country we are privileged to live in.
This stamp set has so many fabulous images, its easy to make a variety of cards, each with a different image :) Please click here, Lesley's online store to purchase the supplies to make this card.
And here's the card details:
8 1/2 x 3 1/2 Thick Basic White Cardstock (CS) (81/2 x 7 folded in half for landscape orientation)
Strips of Beauty of the Earth Designer Series Paper (DSP)
Campology Stamp Set
Memento Black Ink
Daffodil Delight & Old Olive Stampin' Blends Markers
2 x 1 1/2 piece of Basic White paper for the tent image
1 x 1/2 inch piece of Basic White paper for the Explore sentiment
Assembly & Trix:
* Cut the tree from the Beauty of the Earth DSP choosing the pattern repeat to fit the card. ***Trix, I used a 6 x 1 1/2 inch piece and a 2 3/4 ix 1 1/2 inch piece.
* Adhere the longest piece 3/4 of an inch from the fold line of the card using Multipurpose Liquid Glue (glue)
* Stamp the tent with Memento Black ink and colour with Stampin' Blends Markers.
* Stamp the greeting with Memento Black ink and adhere to the back of the tent image with glue.
* Adhere the shorter tree piece of dsp 3/4 of an inch from the bottom of the card and overlap the first strip slightly, using Stampin' Dimensionals.
* Adhere the tent and sentiment piece using dimensionals, also creating a bit of an overlap.
Enjoy and have a super day!