Hello and thx so much for visiting!
Well, I'm not sure this card isn't' falling into the category of Mashup & Hot Mess - ha! The TGIF Challenge #315 is a Color Challenge using Mango Melody, Magenta Madness and Daffodil Delight. I really wanted to play along but I don't have all the ink colours, yes that's right, I do not have everything ;) I only have Mango Melody Stampin' Blends Markers, so I needed to mix things up a bit and use the blends and Rubbing Alcohol to create a background. Please click on either my card or the TGIFC image to go directly to their blog post to view some beautiful projects using this colour combo.
And here's the card details:
4 1/4 x 5 1/2 Mango Melody Card base ( 4 1/4 x 11 folded in half)
4 x 5 1/4 Pearlescent Specialty Designers Series Paper (SDSP)
1 x 5 1/4 Magenta Madness strip of Cardstock
Scrap pf Very Vanilla Cardstock for the sentiment
Assembly & Trix:
* Colour Mango Melody Stampin' Blends Markers onto the Pearlescent paper in and dab with 99% Rubbing Alcohol to blend and move the colour blotches, then set aside to dry.
* Stamp the flower with Daffodil Delight and Magenta Madness ink onto of the Mango Melody layer, taking care to allow the images to dry, the ink can smear easily on this glossy paper.
* Stamp the sentiment on Very Vanilla CS using Magenta Madness ink and fussy cut out.
* Trim the edge of the Pearlescent layer and the Magenta Madness layer with the Scalloped die.
* Adhere the Magenta Madness layer to the Pearlescent paper, using Multipurpose Liquid Glue, then attach to the Mango Melody card base with Stampin' Dimensionals.
* Adhere the sentiment to the card front with dimensionals and add some bling with Rhinestones Basic Jewels.
Enjoy & have a super day!