Hello and thanks for visiting!
Today's card uses the fun sketch from Global Design Project, #294. Please click on either my card or the GDP sketch image to visit their site. I admit it was a bit of a tricky one for me, not really sure why :) Maybe because of the angle, and because I wanted to use a particular stamp, the geometrical squares within the Tasteful Touches stamp set. I have used the flower, feather and greenery so much but I haven't used the squares, so I was challenging myself to use a stamp I haven't used before. This is why I love challenges! Thank you Global Design Project for all the inspiration!
And here's the card details:
4 1/4 x 5 1/2 Magenta Madness card base (4 1/4 x 11 folded in half portrait)
Scrap piece of Basic White cardstock for the flower
Tasteful Touches stamp set
Polished Pink ink pad & Stampin' Blends Markers
Memento Black ink
*****Simple one layer cards are fun to create, and easy to change up simply by using a different image from the set. Click here, Lesley's Online Store to shop. Remember if you spend $60, please use the Host Code for the month - found at the top right sidebar - of my blog, and I will send you a little thank you gift in the mail the following month with your thank you card.
Assembly and Trix:
* Stamp the geometric squares using Polished Pink ink. ***Trix, Keep the stamp set in the same position, vertically aligning it with the top of the card and fit in the pattern to create the aligned repetition.
* Stamp the flower using Memento Black ink onto a piece of Basic White cardstock, colour with Stampin' Blends Markers and fussy cut out.
* Stamp the sentiment with Memento Black ink. ***Trix, try to align the sentiment into the pattern by practicing on a scrap piece of paper first to see how the pattern flows and the sentiment can fit in.
* Adhere the flower with Stampin' Dimensionals.
* Embellish as desired, I used Black Matte Dots
* Simple & done, wasn't that easy! #simplestamping with Blends :)
The fabulous Mini Catalogue is retiring. Many retiring products are available at discounted prices. Please click on the image to shop from this catalogue. And remember to use the Host Code - found on the top right side bar of my blog - to receive the extra thank you gift from me in the month of July.
|Click here to shop the Mini Catalogue while supplies last|
Enjoy and have a super day!