Hello and thanks for visiting!
Today I have a link to a super fun challenge for you, a Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge from LeAnne at The Paper Players. Please click on either my card or their blog image to visit their blog directly and play the game! - then go create a card! :) Have fun!
For my card I chose blue, die-cut, heat embossing. Enjoy!
And here's the card details:
4 1/4 x 5 1/2 Thick Basic White Cardstock (CS) (4 1/4 x 11 folded in half)
3 1/2 x 5 Smoky Slate CS layer
Basic White Scrap for flower and sentiment
2 1/4 x 3 5/8 piece of Well Suited Designer Series Paper (DSP) **This DSP is retiring in June, therefore available while supplies last. Please click here, Lesley's online store to purchase this paper.
Color & Contour Bundle
Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder
Memento Black Ink
Pool Party Stampin' Blends Markers
Black Stampin' Emboss Powder, Versa Mark ink pad and Heat Tool
Pool Party Sheer Ribbon
Artistry Blooms Adhesive Backed Sequins
To purchase the supplies needed click here, Lesley's Online Store to shop. Remember if you use the Host Code for the month - found at the top right side bar of this blog - I will send you a thank you gift in the mail with your thank you card nest month :)
Assembly & Trix:
* Emboss one side of the Thick Basic White card base with the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing folder.
* Die cut the Smoky Slate layer with the second largest ornate layer die.
* Adhere the DSP to the ornate layer with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
* Stamp the flower with Memento Black ink and die cut using the Scalloped Contours die.
* Colour the flower with Pool Party Stampin' Blends Markers.
* Stamp the sentiment and heat emboss with Black Stampin' Emboss Powder.
* Adhere ribbon to the sentiment piece. ***Trix, I choose to cut the Basic White piece to just fit the sentiment. Then I created loops with the ribbon and adhered them to the back of the sentiment piece with Stampin' Seal adhesive. Next adhere the sentiment label to the card with dimensionals.
* Embellish with a sequin.
*****Specials Available ****
The fabulous Mini Catalogue is retiring. Many retiring products are available at discounted prices. Please click on the image to shop from this catalogue. And remember to use the Host Code - found on the top right side bar of my blog - to receive the extra thank you gift from me in the month of July.
|Click here to shop the Mini Catalogue while supplies last|
Enjoy and have a super day!