Hello and thanks for visiting!
I've made a discovery! and I have to share :) The technique of using Stampin' Blends Markers with Rubbing Alcohol can be done on a Mini Paper Pumpkin Box - woohoo! Soooo many possibilities!
I used the Artistically Inked Bundle to further embellish this little versatile box.
Please click here, Lesley's StampinTrix FB Live to learn the technique.
Please click here, Lesley's online store to shop the supplies needed.
Assembly & Trix:
* Create the background on the Mini Paper Pumpkin Box (MPPbox) using Stampin' Blends Markers, Balmy Blue & Granny Apple Green, and 99% Rubbing Alcohol Technique watch the how to video here, Lesley's StampinTrix FB Live Set aside to dry.
* Stamp the floral image from the Artistically Inked stamp set using Balmy Blue ink on the strip of Thick Basic White cardstock (CS) And, stamp another flower for the sentiment on a scrap of Basic White CS. ***Trix, I used 2nd generation stamping to get a lighter floral image so I could stamp the sentiment in full strength Balmy Blue.
* Score the CS strip at 2 3/4, 3 3/4, 7 3/4, 8 3/4 to wrap around the folded MPP box.
* Fold the seams of the box and create the box. Wrap the strip of CS around it to create a belly band. Adhere with Multipurpose Liquid Glue (glue) ***Trix, mold the strip of CS into place, secure it enough to fit the box but loose enough to slip off. Adhere the belly band together with glue.
* Die cut the leaves from the Artistic Dies using Granny Apply Green CS.
* Adhere the floral sentiment to the leaf die cut with glue. Flip over and add Stampin' Dimensionals to the flower and adhere to the belly band.
*****Click here, Expressions In Color Paper Pumpkin Kit to sign up for the June 2021 kit which coordinates with the above artistically Inked stamp set. **Remember to sign up by the 10th of each month to receive the next months kit.
A second bit of inspiration for ya from the Artistic Dies :)
Enjoy and have a super day!