Hello and thanks for visiting!
The Paper Players Challenge for this week is a theme challenge from Ann - Signs of Summer! For me summer is water, swimming, relaxing and having some time away at the lake. So water, or the look of water inspired my card. Please click on either my card or the Paper Players image to go directly to their blog post. Enjoy the inspiration!
A little closer look at the bling which hopefully adds to the feel of water sparkling under a summer sun! One of my fav summer sweet treats is a popsicle, so I had to use this little popsicle from the April 2021 Paper Pumpkin Kit.
***The Trix with this card is to make it summertime easy! Use what you love and what inspires you - for me that's water created with the Artistically Inked image using watery blue colours. Then, use what you have, don't stress, make it easy, just create, pull out supplies from your stash and have fun - that's what summer is about!
And here's the card details:
5 1/2 x 4 1/2 Coastal Cabana card base (5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded in half landscape orientation)
5 1/4 x 4 Basic White cardstock (CS)
Middle layer is Balmy blue, and it's a smidge bigger than the Basic White, just to be there ha :) 5 5/16 x 4 1/16
Artistically Inked stamp set
Coastal Cabana and Balmy Blue ink pads
Metallic Mesh Ribbon
Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels
April 2021 Paper Pumpkin Kit for the popsicle, banner and smidge of glimmer under the sentiment.
*****To purchase the refill for the April Paper Pumpkin kit click here, So Cool Paper Pumpkin Kit available while supplies last.
Assembly & Trix:
* Create the background by stamping the image from Artistically Inked with using Balmy Blue and Coastal Cabana all over the Basic White layer.
* Attach to Balmy Blue layer, if using, with Multipurpose Liquid Glue (glue).
* Wrap Metallic Mesh Ribbon around the card front and attach to the back of the Balmy Blue layer using Stampin' Seal adhesive.
* Stamp the sentiment from the Artistically Inked stamp set using Coastal Cabana onto a tag from the Paper Pumpkin kit.
* Cut to size and adhere the glimmer piece from the kit to the sentiment piece using glue.
* Adhere the popsicle from the kit to a piece of Basic White CS and fussy cut out.
* Adhere the popsicle to the sentiment using Stampin' Dimensionals.
* Adhere the entire sentiment layer to the card with dimensionals. ***Trix, double up the dimensionals on the popsicle to give added height and dimension to the card.
* Embellish with the light blue jewels from the Holiday Rhinestone pack.
Kits are a super fun way to craft on the go :) Click on the picture to shop the new Kits Collection.
|Click here to shop online for a kit|
"Expressions In Color" is the June 2021 Paper Pumpkin subscription kit and coordinates with the above Artistically Inked stamp set. *****Sign up by the 10th of each month to receive the following months kit. Click here for, Paper Pumpkin Subscription Kits
Enjoy and have a super day!