Hello and thanks for visiting!
Today's post is for Kylie's Monthly International Blog. If you like my card I'd love for you to vote for me. If I'm one of the winners I will join Kylie's International Blog Hop at the end of the month. *Please click on my card or the vote for me button below, to go directly to Kylie's International Highlights Gallery. Vote by clicking on the little heart in the top right corner of my card within the gallery. Enjoy the inspiration you're sure to find in this gallery of talented demonstrators. Thanks so much for participating!
And here's the card details:
8 x 3 1/2 Coastal Cabana Cardstock (CS) (8 x 7 folded in half)
1 3/4 x 3 3/4 Basic Black CS layer
1 x 2 Basic White CS for sentiment
Scrap piece of Basic White CS for flowers
Color & Contour Bundle
Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder
Polished Pink & Memento Black Ink
Black Glittered Organdy Ribbon
Rhinestone Basic Jewels
*****To purchase the supplies needed to create this card please click here, Lesley's Online Store Remember if your order is $60 or more and you use the Host Code for the month - found at the top right side bar of my blog - I will send you a thank you gift with your thank you card next month :)
Assembly & Trix:
* Scallop the edge of the card base using the Scalloped Contour Dies. ***Trix, align the scallop border first before cutting to ensure the scallops are evenly distributed along the edge of the card for visual balance.
* Stamp the sentiment using Memento Black ink on Basic White.
* Stamp the flowers using Memento Black ink and colour with Polished Pink using sponge daubers.
* Emboss the Basic Black CS piece with the Textile Embossing Folder.
* Adhere the Basic White sentiment piece to the Basic Black with Multipurpose Liquid Glue (glue). Adhere the ribbon to the base of the Basic Black layer with glue and set aside to dry. ***Trix, before attaching the sentiment plan the flower placement around the sentiment.
* Adhere the Basic Black to the card base with Stampin' Dimensionals.
* Adhere the flowers to the Basic Black layer with glue. ***Trix, if more than half of the flower hangs off the Basic Black layer it should be adhered to the card base with a dimensional so that it doesn't droop.
Enjoy and have a super day!