Hello and thanks for visiting!
Since it's the first of March I think we need shamrocks! The Technique Challenge this week is Layered Shapes over @ TGIF Challenges. Please click the hyperlink to visit their blog and enjoy the inspiration.
My card is layered with a Layering Circle Die, #151770. Basic shapes are a super way to feature an image and Stampin' UP!® offers many options. Please see the the Layering Circles Dies here & find all the Basic Shapes Dies here.
*** The Trix ***
* Play around with non traditional colour combos - Stamp the shamrock from the Lucky Clover Stamp Set, #160610 with Coastal Cabana ink on Coastal Cabaña cardstock and cut out.
* Adhere the shamrock to a Layering Circle Die, #151770 *Trix, Add glue to the centre of the shamrock and curl the edges for a bit of dimension.
* Adhere a piece of Soft Succulent 3/8" Open Weave Ribbon, #155780 to the back of the circle with Stampin' Seal.
* Choose a coordinating 2 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece of DSP and adhere to then 41/4" x 5 1/2" Thick Basic White card base - I wish I had thought to use the Stitched Rectangles Dies, #151820 to create another shape layer.
* Adhere the die cut circle and shamrock to the card base with glue.
* Stamp the sentiment with Coastal Cabana ink and fussy cut out, adhere with dimensionals. Embellish with gems of choice.
*** Click here to shop the supplies for this card and please remember to use the Monthly Host Code found on the right sidebar of this blog when your shopping cart is between $60 - $135 to receive a thank you gift from me.
*** If your shopping cart is over $135 you have the option to click here to Join Stampin' UP!® and choose $165 worth of product but pay $135 with no tax or shipping cost.
- Or - Claim your Stampin' Rewards when your order is $200 or greater.
Please email me, firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. I'm always happy to talk about the company and products I love!
Enjoy & have a super day!
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to write a comment, you've made my day!