Hello and thanks for visiting!
Today's card is inspired by the Spring Theme Challenge over @ Global Design Project. Please click the hyperlink to visit their blog and enjoy the spring card inspiration!
*** The Trix ***
* Repeat three colours on a card - For this card use Mint Macaron, Crumb Cake and Basic White. Cut a Mint Macaron cardstock border a smidge bigger than the 4" x 5 1/4" Mint Macaron Country Gingham DSP, #160388 layer and adhere to a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" Crumb Cake card base.
* Stamp the clover from the Lucky Clover Stamp Set, #160610 with Mint Macaron ink on a scrap piece of Basic White cardstock and cut out.
* Stamp the sentiment with Mint Macaron ink on the lower right corner of a Basic White Scalloped Contours Die, #155560.
* Wrap the scalloped rectangle with Linen Thread, #104199 and tie a bow on the left side. *Trix, secure the thread with Stampin' Seal on the backside of the scalloped rectangle and use a glue dot to hold the bow in place. Then adhere to the card base with dimensionals.
* Adhere the clover with dimensionals and embellish with a gem.
*** Click here to shop and please remember to use the Monthly Host Code when your shopping cart is between $60 - $135 to receive a thank you gift from me!
*** If your shopping cart is over $135 you have the option to click here to Join Stampin' UP!® and choose $165 worth of product but pay $135 with no tax or shipping cost.
- Or - Claim your Stampin' Rewards when your order is $200 or greater.
Please email me, email@example.com if you have any questions. I'm always happy to talk about the company and products I love!
Enjoy and have a super day!
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to write a comment, you've made my day!