Hello and thanks for visiting!
Today's card is inspired by Karren's super sketch over @ Freshly Made Sketches. This sketch is so versatile! Please click the hyperlink or the image below to visit the blog and see all the interpretations!
*** The Trix ***
* The fabulous Rain Or Shine 12 x 12 DSP, #160540 has shiny raindrops and a shiny coat on the bunny. Use the Stylish Shapes Dies, #159183 to cut out the bunny with the raindrops to repeat the pattern.
* Adhere the 2 1/2" x 5 1/2" strip of raindrop DSP to a Thick Basic White 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" card base, and the bunny circle with glue.
* Die cut the shiny umbrella using the Playing In The Rain Dies, #160550 and adhere to the bunny's hand with dimensionals.
* Stamp the sentiment from the Sunny Splash Stamp Set, #158784.
*** Click here to shop and please remember to use the Monthly Host Code when your shopping cart is between $60 - $135 to receive a thank you gift from me!
*** If your shopping cart is over $135 you have the option to click here to Join Stampin' UP!® and choose $165 worth of product but pay $135 with no tax or shipping cost.
- Or - Claim your Stampin' Rewards when your order is $200 or greater.
Please email me, firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. I'm always happy to talk about the company and products I love!
Please click the image to visit #fms575
|Please click the image to visit their blog|
Enjoy & have a super day!