Hello and thanks for visiting!
Today's Valentines card is inspired by the Wear Red Day (which for me is Valentines day :) Inspo List over @ Festive Friday, the Theme Challenge over @ Global Design Project, all pulled together with Joanne's super Sketch Challenge over @ The Paper Players. Please click the hyperlinks to visit the challenge blogs and enjoy the inspiration - then go make a card for your Valentine :)
*** The Trix ***
* Create a shiny, red, love filled sentiment - Do you know if you stamp with coloured ink on Vellum you can sprinkle on Clear Embossing Powder and heat set it for a shiny, red sentiment? Yes, Cherry Cobbler and other ink colours, take awhile to dry on vellum - so splash on some embossing powder and make it shiny!
* Hide the glue - Design the card first on vellum before adhering to the Basic White cardstock layer. *Trix* cut the vellum a smidge smaller than the 3 1/4" x 4 1/2" Basic White layer, and heat emboss it. Adhere the hearts, ribbon and rhinestones on the vellum. Flip the vellum layer over, add glue where the hearts, ribbon & rhinestones are and then adhere to the Basic White layer.
* Find love sentiments in your existing stamp sets - The Lovely You Stamp Set, #152525 is not a Valentines stamp set, but I think the sentiment is perfect for Valentines.
* Repeat the colours - pick up the black from the Black & White 1/4" Gingham Ribbon, #156485 with a 3 7/16" x 4 9/16" layer of Basic Black cardstock to frame the Basic White and Vellum layer. Adhere to the Cherry Cobbler 4 1/4" x 5 1/2 " card base.
* The Cherry Cobbler hearts are from the Country Bouquet Punch, #160382. The Rhinestone Basic Jewels, #144220 are coloured with a Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Blends Marker, #154880.
*** Click here to shop and please remember to use the monthly Host Code, found on the right sidebar of the blog post, when your order is between $60 - $135 to receive a thank you gift from me.
Sale-a-bration ends February 28th
Do you have a big *Wish List* ?
If you've ever considered purchasing the Starter Kit, Sale-a-bration is an excellent time to Join the Stampin' Up!® community. The Starter Kit is always the best value for your dollar, because it ships for free with no tax in most provinces.
*** Click here for all the details
|Please click the image to visit my Join page on the Stampin' Up!® site|
It's simply the best value for the dollar. Choose your favourites as your 'Starter Kit', there is no commitment to sell or promote Stampin' Up!® products unless you wish to. I purchased the Starter Kit to save money and enjoyed a discount on my purchases for 5 years until I decided to start my online business.
Please click the image to visit #ff126
|Please click the link to visit #ff126|
Please click the image to visit #gdp379
|Please click the image to visit #gdp379|
Please click the image to visit #pp625
|Please click the image to visit #pp625|
Enjoy & have a super day!