Hello and thanks for visiting!
Today's card is inspired by Jaydee's Clean-and-Simple Challenge over @ The Paper Players Challenge. The theme is 'Happy Bird Day'. Please click the hyperlink to visit the blog post and enjoy the inspiration.
I purchased the By The Bay Specialty Designer Series Paper, #160434 as part of the Paper Share I've provided for my customers, but I don't have the Seaside Bay Stamp Set, #160436 so I cut this sweet little bird out of the paper - neat eh! And yes, I think I'm going to get the stamp set.
*** The Trix ***
* Cover the front of the Night of Navy cardstock with a piece of dsp, a smidge smaller (a 1/16th of an inch)
* Adhere a 1 3/4" x 3 3/4" piece of coordinating dsp from the pack, *Trix* trim the bottom edge to match the flow of the waves on the dsp.
* Stamp a sentiment from the Something Fancy Stamp Set, #160416 with Night of Navy Ink and die cut using a Stylish Shapes Die, #159183.
* Adhere a piece of Balmy Blue & White 1/2" Variegated Ribbon, #160448 to the back of the die and then adhere it the card base with dimensionals.
* Fussy cut a bird from the paper and adhere with dimensionals. Embellish with gems of choice.
*** Click here to shop and please remember to use the Host Code, found on the right sidebar of this blog post, when your order is $60 - $135 to receive a thank you gift from me.
If you've ever considered purchasing the Starter Kit, Sale-a-bration is an excellent time to Join the Stampin' Up!® community. The Starter Kit is always the best value for your dollar, because it ships for free with no tax in most provinces.
*** However ***
During Sale-a-bration choose from
Three Stampin' Up!® Starter Kit Options, ...
* Receive the new Boho Blue Mini Stamp Cut & Emboss Machine for free & Choose $225 worth of products from any current catalogue and pay $175 (no shipping or taxes in most provinces) ***Save $107.22 & get $136 worth of product***
* Receive the original white Mini Machine for free & Choose $225 worth of products from any current catalogue and pay $175 (no shipping or taxes in most provinces) ***Save $107.22 & get $136 worth of product***
* Your choice of $225 Stampin' Up!® products for only $135 ***Save $147.22 & get $90 worth of product***
It's simply the best value for the dollar. Choose your favourites as your 'Starter Kit', there is no commitment to sell or promote Stampin' Up!® products unless you wish to. I purchased the Starter Kit to save money and enjoyed a discount on my purchases for 5 years until I decided to start my online business.
*** Click here to visit my Join page on the Stampin' Up!® site.
Enjoy and have a super day!