Hello and thanks for visiting!
Today's card is inspired by Judy's fun sketch over @ Freshly Made Sketches. Please click the hyperlink or the image below to visit their blog and enjoy the inspiration.
I've combined the the Delicate Edges Dies, #159180 with A Fish & A Wish Stamp Set, #158993 to create a little scene on a rectangle embossed with the Splatters Embossing Folder #157980.
*** The Trix ***
* Die cut the leaves from the Pretty Prints DSP, #159245 and adhere to a 3 1/4" x 5 1/8" piece of Soft Sea Foam cardstock, embossed with the Stripes & Splatters 3D Embossing Folder, #157980.
* Punch out the fish from the Fancy Flora DSP, #160413 using the Fish Builder Punch, #159000 and Basic White cardstock. *Trix* create a highlight border by adhering the white cardstock to the dsp with glue then adhere to the card base with dimensionals.
* Stamp the sentiment with Evening Evergreen ink and die cut with the Something Flora Dies, #160424. Adhere with dimensionals and embellish with gems.
*** Click here to shop and please remember to use the monthly Host Code, found on the right side bar of this blog post, to receive a thank you gift from me when your order is between $60 - $135.
If you've ever considered purchasing the Starter Kit, Sale-a-bration is an excellent time to Join the Stampin' Up!® community. The Starter Kit is always the best value for your dollar, because you choose $165 worth of product and pay $135 with no additional tax and no shipping.
*** However ***
During Sale-a-bration choose a Starter Kit
Three Stampin' Up!® Starter Kit Options, ...
* Receive the new Boho Blue Mini Stamp Cut & Emboss Machine for free & Choose $225 worth of products from any current catalogue and pay $175 (no shipping or taxes in most provinces) ***Save $107.22 & get $136 worth of product***
* Receive the original white Mini Machine for free & Choose $225 worth of products from any current catalogue and pay $175 (no shipping or taxes in most provinces) ***Save $107.22 & get $136 worth of product***
* Your choice of $225 Stampin' Up!® products for only $135 ***Save $147.22 & get $90 worth of product***
It's simply the best value for the dollar. Choose your favourites as your 'Starter Kit', there is no commitment to sell or promote Stampin' Up!® products unless you wish to. I purchased the Starter Kit to save money and enjoyed a discount on my purchases for 5 years until I decided to start my online business.
*** Click here to visit my Join page on the Stampin' Up!® site.
Please click the image to visit the #fms568 challenge
|Please click the image to visit the challenge|
Enjoy & have a super day!