Hello and thanks for visiting!
Thank you for joining us for our Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator Training Program Monthly Blog Hop! We are so happy that you could join us today for this blog hop for ideas and creative inspiration. We are a group of Stampin' Up!® Demonstrators from around the world that are taking part in training that is helping us to build a successful Stampin' Up!® business and reach some goals we have set. We really appreciate your support.
You may be starting here or have come from another blog - either way you can find the link list at the bottom of this post so that you can see every blog post and idea today.
This month I've been experimenting with tone on tone colouring. The result is a pile of die cut images that I've mixed and matched to create slightly different Customer Thank You cards. I love how ink colours look different on different colours of cardstock. What's your favourite? Mine is Flirty Flamingo, :)
*** The Trix ***
* Click here to watch the You Tube video, I created the so Saffron Card.
* Click here for the details of the Garden Green Limes card.
* The Flirty Flamingo Card has a 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 with a 5 3/8 x 4 1/8 Flirty Flamingo Embossed layer, Sweet Citrus Hybrid Embossing Folder & Dies, #160644
* Use the Stamparatus, #146276 to stamp the citrus outline image with Flirty Flamingo ink on Petal Pink cardstock and then the fill in image using Sponge Daubers, #133773 with a combination of Petal Pink & Flirty Flamingo ink, then die cut.
* Stamp the leaves with Parakeet Party ink on Parakeet Party cardstock and die cut.
* Stamp the flowers with Flirty Flamingo ink on Petal Pink and die cut.
* Stamp the sentiment with Flirty Flamingo Ink on Basic White cardstock and die cut using the Something Fancy Dies, #160424.
* Embellish with White 1/4 Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon, #151326 & Solid Faceted Gems, #159189.
*** Click here to shop and please remember to use the monthly Host Code, found on the right sidebar on this blog, when your order is between $60 - $135 to receive a thank you gift from me.
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
As mentioned at the top, this is a blog hop so make sure you 'hop' around to all the amazing projects on this hop! Click on the links below to visit them.
Blog Hop Links
If you've ever considered purchasing the Starter Kit, Sale-a-bration is an excellent time to Join the Stampin' Up!® community. The Starter Kit is always the best value for your dollar.
During Sale-a-bration choose a Starter Kit
Three Stampin' Up!® Starter Kit Options, ...
* Receive the new Boho Blue Mini Stamp Cut & Emboss Machine for free & Choose $225 worth of products from any current catalogue and pay $175 (no shipping or taxes in most provinces) ***Save $107.22 & get $136 worth of product***
* Receive the original white Mini Machine for free & Choose $225 worth of products from any current catalogue and pay $175 (no shipping or taxes in most provinces) ***Save $107.22 & get $136 worth of product***
* Your choice of $225 Stampin' Up!® products for only $135 ***Save $147.22 & get $90 worth of product***
It's simply the best value for the dollar. Choose your favourites as your 'Starter Kit', there is no commitment to sell or promote Stampin' Up!® products unless you wish to. I purchased the Starter Kit to save money and enjoyed a discount on my purchases for 5 years until I decided to start my online business.
*** Click here to visit my Join page on the Stampin' Up!® site.
Enjoy & have a super day!