Hello and thanks for visiting!
Today's card is created with a Free Sale-A-bration stamp set called Stylish Sketches. Click Just Add Ink Challenge to see the 'Choose Two' theme challenge that inspired my card. I chose Fur & Stiches.
Please click on my card to visit the #jai612 challenge and enjoy some more creative inspiration.
Click my card to visit the #jai612 challenge
Assembly & Trix:
* Lately we' have a red fox around our yard, healthy & young looking. We think it may be hunting a groundhog or chipmunks. It nimbly pounces, like a cat, into our neighbours flower bed. So the fox on my card is watercoloured with Cajun Craze, it's as close to the colour as I could find. Stamp the image with StazOn® Ink #101406 first, then watercolour with Cajun Craze, Pear Pizzaz & Petal Pink.
* The fun Petal Pink and Gold polka Dot paper is from the Texture Chic Specialty Designer Series Paper, #158808. Maybe pink DSP is not a first thought for using with a fox :) but I'm challenging myself to mix and match patterns, images and colours. Adhere the 4 1/8 x 5 3/8 dsp to the Petal Pink 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base.
* Die cut a 2 3/4 x 4 1/4 piece of Basic White & Cajun Craze cardstock with the edge image from the Blossoming Happiness Dies, #158823. ***Trix thread together with Linen Thread, #104199 using a blanket stitch. I used a darning needle simply to be quick, but you could wind the thread through, the holes from the die are big enough.
* Also adhere the cardstock layers with glue, the thread is just decorative. Adhere to a 4 3/8 x 2 7/8 piece of Petal Pink cardstock, then adhere to the card base with dimensionals.
* Stamp the sentiment from the Campology Stamp Set, #152553, cut out and adhere to the card base with glue, embellish with Festive Pearls, #159963
*** Click here to shop the supplies for this card. Please remember to use the monthly Host Code when your shopping cart is between $60 - $135 to receive a little gift from me. July's Host Code is 3YXJAPGX
*** If your shopping cart is over $135 you have the option to Join Stampin' Up!® and choose $165 worth of product but pay $135 with no tax or shipping cost.
*** Click here to purchase the Starter Kit & Join Stampin' Up!® during Sale-A-Bration for more Freebies!
It's an excellent time to purchase the Starter Kit and Join our creative community. The Starter Kit is always the best value for your dollar, but during Sale-A-Bration, Stampin' Up!® will throw in the Making Plans Collection for FREE!
|Click the image to watch the YouTube Video about this collection|
Please ask me about the benefits of Joining our community, email me firstname.lastname@example.org
Click the Sale-A-bration image to see all the free products available
Choose a free Sale-A-Bration product with every $60 or $120 you spend
|Click the image to see all the Sale-A-Bration products available|
Enjoy & have a super day!
A sweet card - I like the way you have coloured around the Fox and your great stitching. Chantell Just Add InkReplyDelete
thx so very much for visiting, I truly appreciate you lovely compliment - thank you :)Delete