Hello and thanks for visiting!
Today's card features the Paradise Palms Bundle, #157719 combined with the Stitched Rectangles Dies, #151820 on a card base from the Abstract Beauty Cards & Envelopes, #158050.
Please check out my YouTube video here to see how this card came together.
Assembly & Trix:
* The *Trix with this card is to vary the height of the images that make up the scene, to create shadow but not bulk. Mix up the adhesives used, glue, mini glue dots, dimensionals and foam adhesive strips, provides for the overall picture perfect scene.
* Stamp the palm leaves and palm tree with Pear Pizzazz & Soft Suede ink on the same colour cardstock and die cut out.
* Die cut the Stitched Rectangle from a piece of 5 1/2 x 3 1/4 Basic White cardstock. An alternate die that fits the Mini SCEM is the Nature's Thoughts Dies, #153586, the rectangle is slightly larger and has a smooth edge.
* Stamp the cake from the Party Puffins stamp set, #155054 with Memento Ink and colour with Polished Pink & Bronze Stampin' Blends Markers, then fussy cut out. Stamp the sentiment with Memento Ink.
* Plan the placement of the images to keep the focal point inside the Stitched Rectangle. Adhere the palm trees and sand images with glue, adhere the grass with Mini Glue Dots for a bit of dimension, without creating height.
* Adhere the stitched rectangle with Foam Adhesive Strips, #141825. Add on the cake image with glue and pop up the sentiment with mini dimensionals.
*** Click here to shop the supplies for this card, and please remember to use the monthly Host Code when your shopping cart is between $60 -$135. Then I can send you a little thank you gift in the mail with your thank you card the following month. March Host Code is KDU2GMVJ.
*** If your shopping cart is over $135 you have the option to Join Stampin' Up!® and choose $165 worth of product but pay $135 with no tax or shipping cost. - Or - Claim your Stampin' Rewards when your order is $200 or greater.
Please email me firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. I'm always happy to talk about the company and products I love!
*Click here to Join Stampin' Up!®
Savings are in Bloom!
|Click the image to see all the products on sale|
The Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine, #150673 is on sale in March as part of the Savings are in Bloom! promotion. Click the image below to watch George from Stampin' Up!® share all you need to know about using this mighty Mini Machine.
|Click the image to watch the Stampin' Up!® YouTube Video|
Enjoy and have a super day!