Hello and thanks for visiting!
Today's quick card was inspired the Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #526. It's Friday so we all need a beautiful simple sketch that's quick to re-create on a Friday right? :) Please click on either my card or the #FMS526 image below to go directly to their blog post and enjoy the inspiration.
|Click my card to visit #FMS526|
My card uses the fabulous Abstract Beauty Specialty Designer Series Paper, #158039. The same paper featured in my monthly Card Class To Go. For more information about the Abstract Beauty Card Class To Go please click here. The focus of this months class is to use this amazing paper with a stamp set of your choice.
Measurements, Assembly & Trix:
* There's really no Trix to this card, it's Friday, we need to keep it simple. The only Trix is to get the measurements right, so the card feels balanced, if you know what I mean. Look closely - & look closely at the sketch - the top DSP layer has a 1/2 inch border on 3 sides, but a 1/4 inch border on the bottom. *Happy Friday, I've figured out the measurements for you :) Enjoy!
* 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 Magenta Madness card base ( 4 1/4 x 11 folded in half portrait orientation)
* 1 3/4 x 4 1/4 1st layer of DSP
* 3 1/4 x 4 3/4 Top layer coordinating DSP.
* 2 x 1 1/2 Basic White cardstock for the sentiment, Magenta Madness sentiment frame a 'smidge' bigger, a 16th of an inch.
* Adhere the DSP with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
* Stamp the sentiment from the Happy & Heartfelt stamp set, #158005 with Magenta Madness ink, adhere it to the Magenta border & add Metallic Pearls, #146289 for bling.
*** Click here to shop the supplies to create this card. And please remember to use the monthly Host Code when your shopping cart is between $60 - $135, then I can send you a little thank you in the mail the following month with your thank you card. March Host Code KDU2GMVJ
*** If your shopping cart is over $135 you have the option to Join Stampin' Up!® and choose $165 worth of product but pay $135 with no tax or shipping cost. -Or - Claim your Stampin' Rewards when your order is $200 or greater.
Please email me firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. I'm always happy to talk about the company and products I love!
*Click here to Join Stampin' Up!®
|Click the image to visit #FMS526|
Enjoy & have a super day!