Hello and thanks for visiting!
Today's card was inspired by Karen's Sketch over at the Freshly Made Sketches Challenge blog. *And, the gorgeous, limited edition, Waves Of The Ocean Designer Series Paper, #159982. Please click on either my card or the #FMS525 image to visit their blog and enjoy the inspiration!
|Click my card to visit #FMS525|
Assembly & Trix:
* This Coastal Cabana slimline card measures 7 x 3.5 & the Ornate Layers Dies, #152726 create the frame for the beach scene. The Palms Dies, #157718 are first stamped with the coordinating Paradise Palms Stamp Set, #157716 with Pear Pizzazz and Soft Suede ink.
* The card is simple, layer on the die cut shapes to create a scene. A *Trix I use is to lay out the scene first and then put pieces of dimensionals on the card base and layer on the die cut pieces, for overlap in just the right areas.
* The cake is stamped from the Party Puffins Stamp Set, #155054 with Memento Black Ink and coloured with Stampin' Blends. The Rhinestone Waves Basic Jewels, #159396 add the bling.
*** Click here to shop the supplies to create this cards. Please remember to use the monthly Host Code when your order is between $60 - $135 and then I can send you a little thank you gift in the mail with you thank you card next month. March Host Code is KDU2GMVS
* Reminder * the Waves Of The Ocean DSP, Rhinestone Waves Basic Jewels & Blue Foils Specialty Paper [#159983] are available while supplies last.
*** If your shopping cart is over $135 you have the option to Join Stampin' Up!® and choose $165 worth of product but pay $135 with no tax or shipping cost. -Or - Claim your Stampin' Rewards when your order is $200 or greater.
Please email me email@example.com if you have any questions. I'm always happy to talk about the company and products I love!
* Click here to Join Stampin' Up!® *
|Click the image to visit #FMS525|
Enjoy & have a super day!