Hello and thanks for visiting!
Today's card was inspired by the Just Add Ink Challenge #593 - Colour! When I saw the three beautiful bold colours I immediately thought, a colour block card. Please click on either my card or the #jai593 image to visit this challenge and enjoy the inspiration!
|Click my card to visit #jai593|
During the month of March I'm creating with blending brushes, so naturally I needed to create these circles with blending brushes :)
* There's really no *Trix with this card, other than to ensure the stencil doesn't move while blending on the colour. I used sticky notes to cover the surface completely. Experience has shown me that colour travels easily :)*
* Stamp first with Memento Ink using the Stamparatus™ to create a deep dark black image. Next choose your stencil, I made my own with the Layering Circle Dies, #151770, then start blending :)
* Die cut the sentiment out of the blended layer, using the Scalloped Contour Die, #155560. Adhere the Basic White cardstock layer first with glue, then adhere the scalloped layer with dimensionals. Add a bit of bling with the Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels, #158130
* The second card was actually the first card I created. This simple card is quick and easy to create with minimal supplies. Choose your favourite colours and ink up with Blending Brushes, #153611
*** Click here to shop the supplies needed to create this card. and please remember to use the monthly Host Code when your shopping cart is between $60 -$135, then I can send you a little thank you gift in the mail with your thank you card next month. March Host Code is KDU2GMVS
*** If your shopping cart is over $135 you have the option to Join Stampin' Up!® and choose $165 worth of product but pay $135 with no tax or shipping cost. -Or - Claim your Stampin' Rewards when your order is $200 or greater.
Please email me firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. I'm always happy to talk about the company and products I love!
* Click here to Join Stampin' Up!®
|Click the image to visit #jai593|
Lesley's StampinTrix on YouTube
Savings are in Bloom!
|Click the image to shop the sale on my online store|
The Mini Stampin' cut & Emboss Machine, #150673 is on sale in March as part of the Savings are in Bloom! promotion. Click the image to watch George from Stampin'Up!® share all you need to know about using this mighty Mini machine.
|Click the image to watch the YouTube video|
Enjoy and have a super day!
These are really bright and fun cards, Lesley! I love how you've offered a stepped up version to take it to the next level. Fiona, Just Add InkReplyDelete
Thx so very much Fiona! I appreciate you visiting and I loved the challenge - thx so much!Delete