Hello and thanks for visiting!
Today's card was created for the Paper Players Challenge #577 - a Love & Friendship Theme Challenge from Laurie. Please click on either my card or the Paper Players link here to visit their blog post and enjoy the inspiration.
|Click the card to visit #PP577|
My card is a bit of a mashup of stamp sets, dies and paper:
The terrific paper is from the Pattern Party paper pack, there's 48 sheets of paper in this pack and it's available with Stampin' Rewards. Item #155426
The Art Gallery stamp set provides the sentiment #158201, and is die cut using the coordinating Floral Gallery Dies #154316. I thought the label matched the robots flower perfectly.
And of course this sweet little robot comes from the Nut's & Bolts Stamp Set in the January - June 2022 Mini Catalogue, Item #157650
Assembly & Trix:
* The DSP is cut at 3 x 4 1/2 and adhered to a Basic White, then Just Jade cardstock layer. Each layer is a 'smidge' bigger - a 16th of an inch.
* The robot is stamped with Memento Black Ink and then coloured with Smoky Slate and Cajun Craze Stampin' Blends Markers, using the colour lifter to add to the rusted area around the bolts :)
* I fussy cut the robot and adhered him with glue to Basic White pieces an inch wide. *** Trix, In hindsight, I wish I had just created two, 2 inch x 1 inch rectangles, but no I fussed with a couple of squares instead :)
* And of course a little embellishment from the Classic Matte Dots #158146
*** Click here to shop the supplies for this card. Please remember to use the monthly Host Code when your shopping cart is between $60 & $135. Then I can send you a little thank you in the mail with your thank you card next month. February's Host code is NZTFGAXF
Wait - so what happens when my shopping cart is over $135?
*** Choose $165 of product & pay $135 - no shipping or taxes (in most provinces) + 20% off future purchases - that's what! :)
Choose to move your shopping cart items to the Starter Kit cart and Join a Creative Community of Crafters. *** Click here to Join Stampin' Up!®
How does this work?
*** Simply choose $165 of product & pay $135 - no shipping or taxes (in most provinces) and enjoy an ongoing discount of 20% on future orders.
It's simply the best value for the dollar. Choose your favourites as your 'Starter Kit', there is no commitment to sell or promote Stampin' Up!® products unless you wish to. I purchased the Starter Kit to save money and enjoyed a discount on my purchases for 5 years until I decided to start my online business.
Please email me email@example.com if you have any questions. I'm always happy to talk about the company and products I love!
*** And during Sale-A-Bration, you'll also get your choice of any two stamp sets for *Free
|Click the image to view all the Sale-A-Bration products|
Technique Class To Go
- Blending & Masking Techniques -
Using the Easter Friends Stamp Set or Stamp Set of your choice
Register & Payment due by Feb. 10th 2022 Kits will be ready for pick up Mar. 1st
$45 plus shipping if required
*** Class includes a full pack of Blending Brushes, Butterflies & Flowers Layering Decorative Masks, & pre-cut card supplies to make four cards, AND
* A written Tutorial with pictures, and a video - emailed March 1st 2022.
* Learn the Trix & tips of using Blending Brushes & the new Butterflies & Flowers Layering Decorative Masks.
* Add on the Easter Friends Stamp Set and earn a *Free Sale-A-Bration item.
* Add in your own colouring supplies, pencil crayons, water colour pencil crayons, Stampin' Blends Markers, Stampin' Write Markers whichever you wish.
* A versatile kit perfect for Friendship, Easter & New Baby greetings - you choose which you'd like to create.
* A cost effective way to add to your stamping supplies.
* Additional ink spots available if needed, colours used: Daffodil Delight' Pear Pizzazz & Flirty Flamingo. Memento Black ink is recommended for images.
Enjoy & have a super day!
Adorable, Lesley! The floral paper is the perfect backdrop for this romantic robot, with his "flower" in hand! Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!ReplyDelete
Thank you so much Ann! I love the paper players challenges, thank you for the inspiration!Delete
Your robot's hand-held gear looks so much like the flowers in the DP. I love the cheery colors and his goofy smile. So fun! So glad that you could join us at The Paper Players this week.ReplyDelete
Thank you Cindy, yep he seemed to fit with this paper. Thank you for visiting and leaving your lovely comment.ReplyDelete
Thank you for the inspiration!