Hello and thanks for visiting!
Today's card was created for the Global Design Project #329 Colour Challenge, using Misty Moonlight, Magenta Madness and Mango Melody. Please click on either my card or the #GDP329 image to visit their blog post directly and enjoy the inspiration!
|Click on my card to visit #GDP329|
* The card base is Mango Melody with a Mango Melody layer 1/4 of an inch smaller than the card base. This first layer is stamped with the Art Gallery Stamp Set #154421 in Mango Melody. *** Trix, use 1st generation and 2nd generation stamping to give the flower depth and dimension. Then emboss with the Meadow Moments Embossing Folder #153126.
* The Art Gallery flowers are stamped the same as above, use Magenta Madness ink on Magenta Madness cardstock (CS) then scrunch them :) That's the simplest way I can say it, distress and mold the CS to soften and create texture.
* The sentiment is from the Artfully Layered Stamp Set, #157752 sentiment. It's heat embossed with white embossing powder on a Misty Moonlight label from the Tasteful Labels Dies #152886
* All elements are adhered to the card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue (glue) *** Trix, mold the flowers into place and add a bit of glue under layers as needed to give dimension.
* The final detail is the Artistry Blooms Adhesive Backed Sequins #152477 for the center of the Magenta flowers.
*** Click here to shop the supplies to create this card. Please remember to use the monthly Host Code when your order is between $60 & $135 dollars and then I can send you a little thank you in the mail with your thank you card next month. February's Host Code is NZTFGAXF
|Click on the #GDP329 image to visit their blog post|
|Click the image to see all the Sale-A-Bration products available|