Hello! thanks so much for visiting today - it's a special day for me!
Six years ago I purchased the Stampin' Up!® Starter Kit. I had been creating cards and scrapbooking for years before that but I wanted to add to my stash and the Starter Kit was simply the best option. Paying no tax, or shipping and getting a $35 shopping spree was exciting. As well, I was really looking forward to being part of a community of crafters, and wow, I certainly have felt that way ever since, we truly are a community.
Click here to watch today's Facebook live, I shared a bit more about my journey with Stampin' Up!® while I created the money & gift card holders below.
***To celebrate I'm giving back to my customers, team members & friends***
1. Prize Patrol!!! Simply watch my video to the end, post WTE (watched to end) in the comment section and let me know which Gift Holder you liked better - the Money Holder or the Gift Card Holder. ***Not on Facebook?, then please leave a comment here on my blog at the bottom of this post. I will leave this draw open until Saturday at midnight and choose a winner on Sunday. If you live in Canada and I choose your name I'll send you the 'Joy of Sharing Card Kit' as a gift!
2. * Click here, to visit the 'My Projects' page of my online store. Click 'Add To Cart' (the products I used are pre-loaded) or personalize your cart and choose what you need by editing your cart.
* Purchase $60 worth of products and I will send you pre-cut card supplies to make 8 cards, two each of four designs.
***Is your shopping cart close to $100? If so consider moving these items into the Starter Kit card. Spend $100, choose $165 worth of product, pay no tax (in most provinces) & pay no shipping. Please email me for more info or click the image to purchase the Starter Kit and Join the Stampin' Up!® community.
Start With Savings
Starter Kit Promotion
Available 'til November 30th, 2021
|Click the image to purchase the Starter Kit and Join Stampin' Up!®|
And here's the project details:
This image on the left is the Money or Cheque Holder and the image on the right is the Gift Card Holder. Both cards are made from one piece of 6x6 DSP.
And here's the project supplies:
Peaceful Place Specialty Designer Series Paper
Cardstock (CS) Basic Black; Smoky Slate; Basic White (inside)
Peaceful Cabin Stamp Set
Tailored Tag Punch
Memento Black Ink
Black Glittered Organdy Ribbon
White Glittered Organdy Ribbon
Click here to view the supplies on the 'My Projects' page and the shopping cart in my online store.
Assembly & Trix:
Please click here to watch my Facebook Live video today for the Trix. I used one 6x6 piece of a 12x12 sheet of DSP. Yes that means you could create 8 gift holders from one piece of DSP :)
* 8 x 10 Smoky Slate CS scored at 3 1/2 and 7
* 2 1/4 x 6 Peaceful Place DSP
* 2 1/2 x 6 1/2 Basic Black CS
* 8 x 3/4 inch strip Basic Black CS
* Scrap Basic White CS for sentiment
Black Organdy Ribbon
Gift Card Holder
* 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 Basic Black CS
* 4 x 5 1/4 Basic White CS (3x) for inside of card
* White Glittered Organdy Ribbon
***November 16 - 18 Stampin' Up!® Seasonal Sale***
|Click here to shop the Seasonal Sale on Lesley's Online store|
*****Remember to use the November Host Code G6FBHW3E when your order is $60 or more and then I can send you a thank you gift in the mail with your thank you card the following month*****
Enjoy, I hope my gift holders inspire you to create a little project for the special people in your life! Have a super day!