Hello and thanks for visiting!
A quick and simple card today, using a 3x4 piece of Painted Christmas DSP and the colours from the DSP to enhance.
I love using a simple band of Soft Sea Foam under the 3x4 layer just to set it off a bit. And, my apologies in advance, I already given the card away, so I'm crossing my fingers that the band measurement is correct, otherwise adjust as necessary :) #makeacardsendacard 'Tis the Season' ;)
4 1/4 x 5 1/2 Evening Evergreen card base (4 1/4 x 11 folded in half portrait orientation)
3 x 4 layer Painted Christmas DSP
3 1/8 x 4 1/8 Real Red Cardstock (CS)
2 x 4 1/2 band layer Soft Sea Foam CS
3 1/2 x 3 1/2 Basic White CS for the sentiment label
Evergreen Elegance Stamp Set for the greeting
Seasonal Labels Dies
Real Red Ink
Real Red Sheer Ribbon
Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels
***Click here to purchase the Painted Christmas DSP
***Click here to purchase the Evergreen Elegance Stamp Set
***Click here to shop from my online store main page
Assembly & Trix:
* Adhere the DSP to the Real Red CS layer with Multipurpose Liquid Glue (glue)
* Adhere the Soft Sea Foam CS band to the card base. ***Trix, line up the 3x4 layer and the Soft Sea Foam layer on the card to decide placement of the band of CS. Use grid paper to line you the layers and then glue down.
* Adhere the 3x4 layer with glue.
* Stamp the sentiment in Real Red and cut our using a Seasonal Label Die.
* Adhere the ribbon to the back of the b=label with Stampin' Seal then adhere to the card front with dimensionals.
***That's it, your done! #makeacardsendacard Or make multiples and get those Christmas cards created and mailed :) ***
***Please remember to use the Host Code G6FBHW3E when shopping in November. If you're shopping cart is $60 or greater I can send you a little thank you gift in the mail with your thank you card next month. If your shopping cart is $100 - Pause :) & Check out Special below***
Start With Savings
Starter Kit Promotion
Available 'til Nov. 30th 2021
* The Stampin' Up!® Starter Kit is being discounted to $100 (usually it's $135)
* Choose up to $165 in Stampin' Up!® products of your choice
***Yes that is a $65 shopping spree!
To order the $100 Starter Kit and Join my Stampin Trixsters Team, please click here
For more information, please email me at email@example.com
I'm always happy to talk about the products and the company I love!
Do I have to teach classes or demonstrate the product - No, you are simply purchasing a kit of supplies. I welcome all hobby enthusiasts to our little community. Choose the supplies you want in your kit and enjoy the ongoing perks Stampin' Up!® offers, or choose to move your hobby to a business, it's totally up to you.
Will I receive ongoing discounts? - Yes 20% future orders.
What's the catch? - I've heard there are quarterly minimums - what does that mean? Stampin' Up!® demonstrators receive 20 % off their purchases. To be eligible for the discount you need to spend $300 every 3 months. - However - this Special Promotion is extra special because it's November - part of the way through the final 'Quarter' of the year. That means you don't need to spend your qualifying $300 until April 2022.
Enjoy and have a super day!