Hello and thanks for visiting!
Today I'm happy to share a card that I made while on vacation. It was a card from one of our Team STIC Make & Takes. What's Team STIC you ask? Only the best group of crafting sisters ever! :)
When you purchase the Starter Kit from Stampin' Up!® you not only get an awesome deal, you have the opportunity to be part of a super supportive community of crafters, with a passion for paper crafting. Our team meets monthly to craft together & celebrate each other's accomplishments. This card came from one of those meetings and I just added the sentiment from the stamp set I had with me.
To join the fabulous Stampin' Up!® community click here, to join the fun! Please contact me for further info, I'm always happy talk about a company and the products I love!
And here's the card details:
4 1/4 x 5 1/2 Thick Basic White card base
4 x 5 1/4 Basic White cardstock (CS) layer
3 1/4 x 4 1/4 Balmy blue CS layer
3 x 4 Balmy Blue floral DSP from the You're A Peach DSP
1 3/4 x 3 3/4 Balmy Blue coordinating DSP from the You're A Peach DSP
Scrap Balmy Blue cardstock for the flowers. ***I'm not exactly sure which flower punch was used, I think the Strawberry Builder Punch, but you could use the Flowers & Leaves punch. ***Remember everything came to me pre cut :) yep were spoiled.
3/4 x 3 Basic White strip for the sentiment of you choice. ***I used the happy Birthday sentiment from the Shaded Summer stamp set because that's the set I took on vacation with me. Choose whichever stamp set you wish :)
Bark 3D Embossing Folder
Linen Thread & Rhinestone Basic Jewels
***The You're A Peach DSP has all the colours you need for this project. They are conveniently listed on the back on the DSP pack. You can change up this card easily by choosing a different pattern within the paper.
Assembly & Trix:
* Emboss the Basic White CS layer with the Bark 3D embossing Folder. ***Oh did I not tell you, when you're part of the team all the Team Make & Takes packets (card supplies) are pre-cut & pre-embossed and ready to assemble! Yes we're totally spoiled!***
* Adhere the Balmy Blue polka dot DSP layer to the embossed layer with Multipurpose Liquid Glue (glue)
* Wrap the Linen Thread around the Basic White layer a couple of times. ***Trix, secure the linen thread to the back of the CS layer using Stampin' Seal adhesive.
* Adhere the DSP to the Balmy Blue CS layer with glue and adhere to the card base with Stampin' Dimensionals.
* Stamp the sentiment with Pear Pizzazz ink - actually I think I used Garden Green cause that's what I had with me - yep thx to SU Colour Coordination that works!
* Adhere the sentiment layer to the card with glue.
* Arrange and add the flowers to overlap each other, adhere with glue. ***Trix, before I adhered the flowers I folded them a bit - just to distress the edges a bit for a more natural look.
* Add the bling - Rhinestone Basic Jewels! they're adhesive backed and awesome!
Enjoy the inspiration and have a super day!
|Click the image to join the fun|
Is your wish list long? If so consider purchasing the Starter Kit - it simply is the best value for your dollar! - and join our community of paper crafters! Choose $165 worth of product for $135, no shipping and no taxes (in most provinces) There is no further commitment and no requirement to sell Stampin' Up!® products. Please contact me to learn more, firstname.lastname@example.org
Sale a-bration time is the perfect time to purchase the Starter Kit because SU is giving you some additional freebies. Choose a bundle from the image above. As well SU will give you a one month Paper Pumpkin subscription for free. ***Enjoy building your kit and please don't hesitate to contact me email@example.com
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to write a comment, you've made my day!