Hello thanks so much for visiting!
Today's card features more quick and simple cards using the Peaceful Prints Designer Series Paper (DSP) free 'til the end of September 2021 with a $60 order. Please click here, #makeacardsendacard Sunday to view my Facebook Live video using the Peaceful Prints DSP. #makeacardsendacard Sunday means that if you leave me a comment or share my video I'll add you name to a draw and send the winners the card I make. Thanks so much for joining the fun!
And here's the card details:
4 1/4 x 5 1/2 Basic Black card base (4 1/4 x 11 folded in half)
3 x 3 1/4 Peaceful Prints DSP red plaid
3 x 4 Basic White cardstock (CS) layer
3/4 x 4 1/4 strip pf Basic White CS
Evergreen Elegance stamp set
Ink: Evening Evergreen & Real Red
Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Assembly & Trix:
* Adhere the DSP to the card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue (glue)
* Stamp the pine tree using Evening Evergreen ink.
* Stamp the sentiment in Real Red on the strip of Basic White and cut apart.
* Adhere the 'Christmas' sentiment to the card using glue.
* Adhere the 'Merry' using a piece of Foam Adhesive Strip. ***Trix, cut the foam adhesive strip and align it just above the 'Christmas' sentiment on the card base, then add a bit of foam adhesive strip to the side and top of the 'Merry' sentiment.
* Add the bling to the Christmas tree using the Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
* Honestly - that's it! simple and done! Now go make multiples and get those Christmas card done! **insert smiley face here** ;)
Enjoy the inspiration and have a super day!
Click the image below and see all the terrific Sale a-bration products available til Sept 30, 2021.
|Click the image to view the Sale a-bration products available|
*****Remember to use the Host Code found on the right side of the blog when you place an order $60 or greater and then I can send you a thank you gift in the mail the following month. the Host Code for September is HRKS43TY.
Is your wish list long? Consider purchasing the Starter Kit! Sale a-bration is an excellent time to purchase the Starter Kit and Join the Stampin' Up!® community. The Starter Kit is always the best deal because you choose $165 worth of product and pay $135 with no additional tax and no shipping. *However during SAB Stampin' Up!® is offering your choice of product bundles - that's up to an additional $72.75, in free product! Woohoo!. Please see the image below and pick your additional products To learn more please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org I am always happy to talk about the company and the products I love!
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to write a comment, you've made my day!