Hello and thanks for visiting!
Today's SIP card (Stamps Ink & Paper) is created with the free Sale a-bration stamp set called Delicate Dahlias. I have a hard time growing Dahlias in my garden, so I'm making a card instead! And, my dad used to always say "Thank you Kindly", so when I saw this stamp set it really spoke to me.
I absolutely love the variety of colours of Dahlias, but I think the pink and terra cotta shades are my favourite, so I chose Cajun Craze and Flirty Flamingo but I think I'm going to make a few more and mix 'em up a bit and see what I can create.
And here's the card details:
4 1/4 x 5 1/2 Basic White card base ( 4 1/4 x 11 folded in half landscape orientation)
1 1/8 x 5 1/2 Basic White strip
Ink: Cajun Craze & Flirty Flamingo
Free Delicate Dahlia's stamp set click here, to view the stamp set available til Sept 30, 2021
*****Click here, Lesley's online store to shop and remember to use the Host Code found on the right side bar of my blog for purchases $60 or greater and I will send you a thank you gift in the mail with your thank you card the following month.
Assembly & Trix
* I chose Basic White cardstock (CS) for this card because it is a single layer card for the most part. Even tho' I used a band, it isn't adding much weight, there are no embellishments on the card to add weight either. I recommend Thick Basic white for most card bases.
* SIP card are super simple because literally all you do is stamp! I chose to vary the intensity of colour using generational stamping - what does that mean you ask?....
* Ink up the Delicate Dahlia with Flirty Flamingo and stamp on the card, then stamp again without reinking. The 1st stamped image is Generation 1, the 2nd image is generation 2. You choice of colour will change the look of the card. Darker colours can often be stamped three times.
* Stamp using Cajun Craze ink. ***Trix, I chose to use the Cajun Craze last because it is the darkest, this adds visual dimension to the card.
* Using the Paper Trimmer, score 1/8 of and inch in from either side on the strip of Basic White. Then stamp the sentiment using Cajun Craze.
* Adhere the sentiment band using Multipurpose Liquid Glue!
**Simple & Done! Love SIP cards!**
More free stuff! Yes during Sale a-bration purchase the Starter Kit and receive a Free Bundle! This is an absolutely super deal! Joining Stampin' Up!® means purchasing the starter kit - that's it - no further committment. You create your own kit by choosing what you want. Chose $165 worth of product & pay $135 No taxes and no shipping!
|Click on the image to purchase the starter kit
*****Plus your Sale a-bration freebie! Add a bundle from below on top of the already terrific deal***** Fantastic eh!
The Joining 'Special' is only available during Sale a-bration. You chose your starter kit products from both catalogues. Click here, to choose your Starter Kit products and join. ***Please contact me with questions firstname.lastname@example.org
And last but not least, please click on the image to see a Stampin' Up!® video of the Sale a-bration products available. Enjoy and have a super day!
|Click on the image to watch SU's Sale a-bration video