Hello and thanks so much for visiting!
I'm so excited to show you the card I made for a Card Swap using the new Delicate Dahlias from the Sale a-bration (SAB) brochure. This stamp set is available as a freebie when you spend $120 from either the Annual Catalogue or the New Mini Catalogue. Please find the links on the right side of my blog. And check out the sparkly glimmer of the free Be Dazzling Specialty Paper available with a $60 purchase.
And what is a Card Swap you ask? well its like a cookie exchange but with cards! So fun! I will be showcasing the other cards I received here and on my StampinTrix Facebook business page & my StampinTrix Instagram business page.
Please join the fun in our stamping community, there is inspiration a plenty and opportunities to meet people and join card swaps. During Sale a-bration Stampin' Up!® is offering you a choice of a free bundle (stamp set & punch or stamp set and dies) *****that's up to an additional $72.75 free!***** to add to your starter kit purchase. what's in the starter kit? Anything you want, chose $165 worth of product and pay $135, no shipping and no tax! Amazing right! Please click here, purchase the starter kit and contact me for more information email@example.com to take advantage of this awesome deal!
And here's the card details:
4 1/4 x 5 1/2 Crumb Cake card base ( 5 1/2 x 8 1/4 folded in half portrait orientation)
3/4 x 5 1/2 Kraft Paper *New in Mini Catalogue
2 1/2 x 5 1/2 pieces of Be Dazzling Specialty Paper *FREE SAB product
3 3/8 x 5 1/2 Basic White cardstock (CS) & a scrap piece for the label
Delicate Dahlias Distinctive Stamp Set *FREE SAB product
Ink; Highland Heather; Fresh Freesia; Pale Papaya
Tasteful Labels Dies
Tasteful Texture 3D Embossing Folder
*****Click here, Lesley's Online store to shop the products used to make this card
& Click here, Sale a-bration free products to see the free Delicate Dahlia SAB stamp set and Be Dazzling Specialty Paper.
*Please use the Host Code found on the right side bar of this blog when your order total is greater than $60, and I will send you a thank you in the mail the following month with your thank you card.
Assembly & Trix:
* Stamp the sentiment and die cut using the Tasteful Label from the scrap piece of Basic White cardstock.
* Using the Stamparatus™ stamp the Delicate Dahlia three times using the above colours, and add more ink with the sponge daubers. ***Trix, move the CS around on the Stamparatus™ to align the flowers in a grouping of three while keeping the dahlia in place, end with the Fresh Freesia flower on the bottom and keep the card in place.
* Lay the label on top of the dahlias, and stamp again using Fresh Freesia. ***Trix, now the label is perfectly aligned with the dahlia and when raised on Stampin' Dimensionals will add depth to the card.
* Emboss the stamped layer with the Tasteful Texture embossing folder.
* Adhere the twine to the back of the label using Stampin' Seal then adhere to the stamped layer using dimensionals.
* Adhere the two strips of Be Dazzling paper to the stamped layer with Multipurpose Liquid Glue (glue) ***Trix, I used glue and set it aside to dry for a minute, the glimmer accent on this paper requires a strong adhesive. Stampin' Seal Plus and Tear & Tape Adhesive will also probably work but I didn't have them with me at the time.
* Adhere the Kraft paper layer to the stamped layer with glue and then adhere the entire layer to the card base with glue.
I hope this card has inspired you to shop and earn free Sale a-bration products to add to your collection!
Enjoy and have a super day!