Hello and thanks for visiting!
Today's card is inspired by Cecile's Sketch at Freshly Made Sketches. Please click on either my card or the FMS blog post image to visit and prepare to be inspired. My goal with this card was to keep it simple. One stamp set, two or three colours max, with a simple technique using the Stamparatus™
And here's the card details:
5 x 5 Thick Basic White card base (5 x 10 folded in half)
3 x 3 Thick Basic White cardstock (CS) layer
3 1/16 x 3 1/16 Calypso Coral CS layer. Just a smidge bigger to add a hint of colour.
Forever Blossoms stamp set
Memento Black Ink
Stampin' Blends Markers in Pale Papaya and Granny Apple Green
Artistry Blooms Sequins
Assembly & Trix:
* Adhere the 3 inch square Thick Basic White layer to the slightly larger Calypso Coral layer with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
* Centre the smaller square over the larger square on the Stamparatus™
* Ensure both squares are well secured with magnets.
* Stamp the floral image using Memento Black Ink. ***Trix, align the flower image across the 3x3 square ensuring that some of the image falls off the square and appears on the 5x5 square.
* Stamp the sentiment using Memento Black ink.
* Carefully remove the top 3x3 square and stamp again to ensure the image is clear on the 5x5 card base.
* Colour the image with blends markers.
* Adhere the 3x3 square with dimensionals, ensuring the image is lined up perfectly with the card base image.
* Embellish with Artistry Blooms sequins.
* That's it! done! :) Amazing! A simple Trix can elevate a single image and make it pop off the page.
Enjoy and have a super day!