Hello and thanks for visiting!
Today's post is for Kylie's Monthly International Blog. If you like my card I'd love for you to vote for me. If I'm one of the winners I will join Kylie's International Blog Hop at the end of the month. Please click on my card or the vote for me button below, to go directly to Kylie's International Highlights Gallery. Vote by clicking on the little heart in the top right corner of my card within the gallery. Enjoy the inspiration you're sure to find in this gallery of talented demonstrators. Thanks so much for participating!
And here's the card details:
4 1/4 x 5 1/2 Basic Black card base (4 1/4 x 22 folded in half)
4 x 5 1/4 Coastal Cabana cardstock (CS) layer
3 7/8 x 5 1/8 Basic White CS layer
2 x 2/12 Basic White piece for puffin
Basic Black for sentiment pieces
Party Puffins & Peaceful Moments stamp sets
Memento Black Ink
Ink Pads: Pool Party, Coastal Cabana & Balmy Blue
Stampin' Blends Markers in Petal Pink and Calypso Coral
VersaMark Ink and White Stampin' Emboss Powder
Artistry Blooms Sequins
*****Click here, Lesley's Project Pg & Online Store to purchase the supplies used on this card. Remember to use the Host Code (found on the right side bar) for orders $60 or greater and I will send you a little thank you gift in the mail with your thank you card the following month.
Assembly & Trix:
* Apply the shades of blue inks to the Basic White CS layer using Blending Brushes. ***Trix, blend from lightest to dark, I used Pool Party on the left side of the card, followed by Coastal Cabana and ended with Balmy Blue on the right side of the card. I tried to create three strips of colour and then blended them together at the edges.
* Stamp the puffin with Memento Black ink and fussy cut out.
* Colour the puffin with Stampin' Blends Markers.
* Stamp the 'thank you' sentiment using VersaMark ink and emboss with White Embossing Powder.
* Cut the sentiment into separate words.
* Adhere the Basic White CS layer to the Coastal Cabana CS layer with Multipurpose Liquid Glue (glue)
* Adhere the card front to the card base with glue.
* Decide on the placement of the puffin and the words. ***Trix, I wanted it to look like the puffin was shouting thank you in all directions, and I just preferred the look of the sentiment cut apart and on an angle.
* Adhere the puffin and the "thank" with Stampin' Dimensionals and glue the word "you" just to create a bit of dimension.
* Embellish with sequins as desired.
Enjoy and have a super day!