Hello and thanks so much for visiting today!
Today's card is all about colouring - colouring for a bright vibrant colour challenge. The Paper Players have inspired us with a gorgeous colour challenge this week, Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay, Granny Apple Green and Basic Black! Thank you Claire for your choice of colours! Please click on either my card or the Paper Players Challenge image to visit there blog post.
And here's the card details:
4 1/4 x 5 1/2 Basic Black card base ( 4 1/4 x 11 folded in half)
3 3/4 x 5 Basic White cardstock layer
Garden Birdhouses stamp set
Granny Apple Green & Bermuda Bay ink pads
Memento Black ink pad
Stampin' Blends Markers: Melon Mambo; Bermuda Bay; Granny Apple Green; Smoky Slate; Highland Heather; Bronze
Assembly & Trix:
**This card is super simple, enjoy the colouring!
* Stamp the post using Memento black ink along the left side of the card. ***Trix, I repeated and overlapped this stamp so it looked more like a post. I filled in the image slightly with Smoky slate, to add to the look of a pole.
* Stamp the tall birdhouse in Memento black ink on the card and stamp again on a scrap piece of paper to create a mask.
* Use the mask to cover the first birdhouse and stamp the leafy branch using Granny Apple Green ink at the top of the card.
* Stamp the other birdhouses in Memento Black Ink as well as the hanger images. ***Trix, I stamped the hanger/rope image three times to create a second, more slender pole for the one birdhouse to sit on.
* Colour the birdhouses, birds and leaves with Stampin' Blends Markers.
* Stamp the flowers using Granny Apple Green ink.
* Stamp the sentiment with Bermuda Bay ink.
Enjoy and have a super day!