Hello and thanks for visiting today!
Thank you for joining us for our Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator Training Program Monthly Blog Hop! We are so happy that you could join us today for this blog hop for ideas and creative inspiration. We are a group of Stampin' Up!® Demonstrators from around the world that are taking part in training that is helping us to build a successful Stampin' Up!® business and reach some goals we have set. We really appreciate your support.
You may be starting here or have come from another blog - either way you can find the link list at the bottom of this post so that you can see every blog post and idea today.
The thank you card for my customers in June features the fabulous Party Puffins stamp set and versatile Peaceful Moments stamp set. Party Puffins are not just for birthdays, a thank you sentiment can be added to make a quick little card. The design is simple and easily replicated.
And here's the card details:
4 1/4 x 5 1/2 Thick Basic White card base (4 1/4 x 11 folded in half)
1 1/4 x 5 1/2 Strip of Well Suited Designer Series Paper (DSP)
Scrap of Basic White cardstock (CS) for the Puffin and sentiment
Party Puffins stamp set
Peaceful Moments stamp set
Stitched Rectangles Dies
Black Memento Ink
Stampin' Blends Markers: Petal PInk and Calypso Coral
Black Bakers Twine
Matte Black Dots
Assembly & Trix:
* Adhere the DSP to the card base using Multipurpose Liquid Glue (glue)
* Die cut the sentiment layer using the Stitched Rectangles Dies. ***Trix, Lay the Stitched Rectangle Die on the cardstock and lay the stamps within it to ensure they fit before cutting out the rectangle.
* Stamp the Puffin and sentiment on the die cut piece of Basic White CS using Memento Black ink.
* Colour the details of the Puffin with Stampin' Blends Markers.
* Wrap the Black Bakers Twine around the card and tie a bow above the sentient layer.
* Adhere the sentiment layer with Stampin' Dimensionals.
Enjoy and have a super day!
Please click through this blog hop list and prepare to be inspired!