Hello and thanks for visiting!
Today's card features the Dressed To Impress stamp set and the simple little "hey" greeting from Best Year Stamp set. But for me the feature is the gorgeous "Golden Garden Designer Specialty Acetate" that has **Silver on the reverse - wow - so beautiful! I was inspired by Judy's sketch at Freshly Made Sketches. Please click on either my card or the Freshly Made Sketches image to go directly to their blog post and prepared to be inspired!
And here's the card details:
5 1/2 x 4 1/4 Highland Heather card base ( 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded in half)
5 1/2 x 2 Golden Garden Acetate
Basic White Cardstock scrap paper for the stamped images and label
Tasteful Labels Dies
Dressed to Impress stamp set
Stampin' Blends Markers: Smokey Slate, Fresh Freesia, Polished Pink
Fresh Freesia and Highland Heather ink pads
**The fabulous Golden Garden Designer Specialty Acetate is only available while supplies last, it retires with the Mini Catalogue in June. To shop for the card supplies click here Lesley's online store
Assembly & Trix:
* Stamp the Tasteful Layers die with flowers using Fresh Freesia ink.
* Stamp the images on scrap Basic White CS and colour using the blends and fussy cut out. ***Trix use light and dark blends to change the colour slightly on the image, for example, colour the perfume bottle label with the darker blend and the perfume in the bottle with the lighter Fresh Freesia marker, and enhance the Smokey Slate with Wink of Stella.
* Carefully peel off the protective plastic coating from the acetate.
* Align the banner and label die on the card front to decide placement first, without gluing them down. Adhere the perfume bottle and lipstick with Stampin' Dimensionals to the stamped label then stamp the sentiment using Highland Heather ink.
* Adhere the label to the acetate banner using Multipurpose Liquid Glue, (glue) and allow a few moments to dry.
* Flip the banner over and only apply glue to the area where the label is glued. ***Trix, because the acetate is see through carefully apply glue to areas that cannot be seen, such as thicker flower and leaf images as well as the label die.
Enjoy and have a super day!