Hello and thx for visiting!
Todays card was created for the Fab Friday 210 Challenge using the colours Misty Moonlight, Pear Pizazz, and Smokey Slate. I love this colour combo! I decided to use a sketch from Freshly Made Sketches #479, because I missed playing along with their challenge last week.
Please click on my card or the Fab Friday image to go directly to the Fab Friday 210 blog post. There is so much inspiration here, fantastic designs, simply using these three colours.
Here's the card details:
5 1/2 x 4 1/4 Smokey Slate card base, landscape orientation (5 1/2 x 81/2 folded in half)
5 x 3 3/4 Basic White layer
4 7/8 x 3 5/8 Pear Pizazz layer
1/2 x 3/3/4 strip of Basic White for the sentiment
1 1/2 x 2 Basic White for the tent image
1 9/16 x 2 1/16 (a smidge bigger than the Basic White piece above) in Misty Moonlight
2 3/4 x 1 5/8 Basic White for the 'Happy Trails' sentiment & to frame the Misty Moonlight piece above.
Assembly & 'Trix':
* Stamp the trees with Pear Pizazz ink.
* Stamp 'explore' on the 1/2 strip with Pear Pizazz ink. *** I used my Stamparatus™ to help get it straight. I positioned my paper vertically, aligned my stamp at the bottom of the strip, then moved the clear plastic plate up, one hinge at a time.
* Stamp 'happy trails' with Misty Moonlight ink using the Stamparatus ™
* Colour the tent with Misty Moonlight Stampin' Blends Markers. The grass is coloured with Pear Pizazz using a Blender Pen because I don't have Pear Pizazz Stampin' Blends Markers :)
* All the card layers are adhered using Multipurpose Liquid Glue. After gluing the three layer tent piece, I popped it up with dimensionals.
I hope this card has inspired you to use the colour combination of Misty Moonlight, Pear Pizazz & Smokey slate to create an awesome card.
Enjoy and have a super day!