Hello and thx for visiting!
Today's card is inspired by TGIF Challenges, an Inspiration Challenge to create a card with dogs & cats or another animal. In spring we're always watching for the migrating birds, and shooing the rabbits from our newly blooming garden. Please click on either my card or the TGIFC image to go directly to their blog and prepare to be inspired! Oh and sneak peek alert, this card uses products from the New Annual Catalogue available to purchase May 4, 2021. Retiring + Current + New = Happiness :)
And here's the card details:
4 1/4 x 5 1/2 Highland Heather card base (4 1/4 x 11 folded in half, landscape)
3 1/4 x 4 1/2 New In Color Polished Pink cardstock layer (cardstock = CS)
3 1/8 x 4 3/8 Beauty Of The Earth DSP
Basic White Scalloped rectangle from New Scalloped Contours Dies (May 4 2021 Annual Catalogue)
Assembly & Trix:
* Stamp the bunny from Nature's Beauty stamp set with Memento Black Ink and colour with Bronze & Ivory Stampin' Blends Markers on a scrap piece of Basic White cardstock and fussy cut out.
* Stamp the bush from the Beauty of Friendship stamp set with Mossy Meadow ink on Mossy Meadow cardstock and cut out with the Beautiful Trees Dies.
* Cut a bush and the 'leaves of a tree top' die from the DSP using the Beautiful Trees dies.
***Trix, place the bunny on the scalloped rectangle and arrange the bushes around it. When you're happy with the placement, adhere the bunny with Multipurpose Liquid Glue (glue). Adhere the DSP tree top foliage to the Mossy Meadow cardstock bush with glue, and die cut with the Scalloped Contours Die. Cut out the other DSP bush with the Scalloped die, and align with the Basic White scalloped rectangle, adhere with glue.
* Stamp the "little one" sentiment on a scrap piece of Basic White CS with Polished Pink ink and fussy cut out. The gorgeous little stamp set Wildly Happy retires May 3, click below to purchase if you "need" :) to have this versatile set in your stash :)
* Die cut two birds from Polished Pink CS using the Beautiful Trees Dies, adhere to scalloped rectangle with the sentiment from above.
* Assemble the card layer, adhere the Polished Pink layer with glue, add the DSP layer with glue and adhere the scalloped rectangle with Stampin' Dimensionals.
* Adhere bows using Fresh Freesia and Polished Pink Open Weave Ribbon with a glue dot. Both ribbons are available in the New Catalogue starting May 4, 2021 ***Trix, cut the darker edge of the ribbon off and tie a smaller bow.
**Remember the Wildly Happy stamp set is retiring, available until May 3 here, Wildly Happy stamp set
**Take advantage of sale prices here, Last Chance Products Sale
Enjoy and have a super day !
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to write a comment, you've made my day!