Hello and thanks for visiting!
Today's card is inspired by Jen T's sketch over @ Freshly Made Sketches . When I saw this terrific sketch I knew I had to use the oval from the retiring Pretty Pop-Ups Dies,#159179. Also I'm inspired by the new Colour Refesh. Stampin' UP!® is bringing back a few colours and adding in some new ones to their Colour Collection. Today's card features three returning faves, Pretty Peacock, Lemon Lime Twist & Berry Burst.
Yes, my mom would call me a 'Pack Rat' as i still have a few pieces of this cardstock left and Pretty Peacock Stampin' Blends, but when you love a colour you keep it - right?
Please click the hyperlink above or the image below to visit the #fms 579 challenge and enjoy the inspiration, then give this versatile sketch a try. :)
*** The Trix ***
* Create peak-a-boo colour by layering the ovals *
* The Pretty Pop-Ups Dies, do not cut out the oval shape, so I used the retired Stitched Shapes Framelits™ Dies, but you could easily fussy cut the shape out too. Pop up the cut shapes within the oval using the Take Your Pick Tool™, #144107.
* Cut a second oval with Berry Burst then adhere the Basic White oval to the Berry Burst oval, taking care to add dabs of glue around the popped up pieces.
* Adhere the ovals to the card base with dimensionals and add in a Lemon Lime Twist butterfly from the die set. ***Trix, fussy cut the butterfly with paper snips to cut it out completely and adhere with glue.
* Stamp the greeting from the Go To Greetings Stamp Set,#158763 with Versamark and emboss with White Embossing Powder, #155554. Adhere with dimensionals. Embellish with Rhinestone Basic Jewels, #144220 coloured with a Pretty Peacock Stampin' blends Marker.
*** Click here to shop and please remember to use the Monthly Host Code when your shopping cart is between $60 - $135 to receive a thank you gift from me!
Click here to shop the Pretty Pop-Ups Dies, (they're retiring), the Go To Greetings Stamp Set, Embossing Powders and Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
Customers can purchase the new colours May 2nd
Demonstrators can purchase the new colours April 4
*** If your shopping cart is over $135 you have the option to click here to Join Stampin' UP!® and choose $165 worth of product but pay $135 with no tax or shipping cost.
- Or - Claim your Stampin' Rewards when your order is $200 or greater.
Please email me, email@example.com if you have any questions. I'm always happy to talk about the company and products I love.
Please click the image to visit the #fms579 Challenge
|Please click the image to visit the challenge|
Introducing the new Core Colours
Please click the image to watch the Stampin' UP!® video
|Please click the image to watch the video|
Say Goodbye to these colours,...
Enjoy & have a super day!
Love how these colors play together. Looks like a great refresh to me! That texture in the oval is super cool. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!ReplyDelete
thx so very much Jen for your lovely comment.Delete
thanks for the super challenges!
The colour peeking from behind the die-cut is such a cool look! Fabulous card! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.ReplyDelete
Thank you Karen for your visit and compliment! thank you for the challenge inspiration!Delete
Your pops of color are so awesome! Thank you for playing at FMS this week!ReplyDelete
Thank you Judy! They're fun colours to play with.Delete
Thx for the great challenge!