Hello and thanks for visiting,
Today's card is inspired by Jacquie's sketch over @ Freshly Made Sketches . Please click the hyperlink or the image below to visit the blog challenge and then go give it a try. Jacquie's provided us with an versatile sketch, I want to try it next with a band of Designer Series Paper :)
*** The Trix ***
* Keep it monochromatic so the image pops *
* Emboss a 4' x 5 1/4" piece of Crumb Cake cardstock with the Timeworn Type 3D Embossing folder, #156505.
***Trix, apply Stampin' Seal to the reverse side of the embossed layer and wrap Linen Thread, #104199 around the layer before adhering it to the Crumb Cake card base with dimensionals.
* Stamp the bear with Early Espresso Ink and the grass with Old Olive onto a piece of Crumb Cake then die cut with the Stitched Rectangle Dies, #151820 to fit before adhering to the card with dimensionals.
* Stamp the greeting with Old Olive ink and cut out, adhere with dimensionals.
* Embellish with Brushed Metallic Dots, #156504, Enamel Dot Essentials, #160751 and Linen Thread
*** Click here to shop and please remember to use the Monthly Host Code when your shopping cart is between $60 - $135 to receive a thank you gift from me!
*** If your shopping cart is over $135 you have the option to click here to Join Stampin' UP!® and choose $165 worth of product but pay $135 with no tax or shipping cost.
- Or - Claim your Stampin' Rewards when your order is $200 or greater.
Please email me, firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. I'm always happy to talk about the company and products I love!
Please click the image to visit the blog challenge
|Please click the image to visit the challenge|
Enjoy & have a super day!
Amazing clean and masculine design! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.ReplyDelete
Thanks so very much Jacquie for your lovely comment! I love the challenges! thx for the inspiration!Delete