Hello and thanks for visiting!
Today's card is inspired by Ann's Spring has Sprung Clean-and-Simple Challenge over @ the Paper Players Challenge & the gorgeous bouquet of flowers in the March 2023 10 Years of Growth Paper Pumpkin Kit. The colour combination is from the #jai644 challenge last week, I missed playing in this challenge but I thought it was a perfect combo for Spring has Sprung!
*** The Trix ***
* Choose vibrant colours and repeat them *
* Colour the flowers with Mango Melody & Granny Apple Green Stampin' Blends Markers after stamping with Memento Black Ink and adhere the layer to a 3" x 4" piece of Gorgeous Grape cardstock.
* Colour the Black & White 1/4" Gingham Ribbon, #156485 with a Gorgeous Grape Stampin' Blends Marker and tie around the two 3" x 4" cardstock layers before adhering to the Thick Basic White card base with dimensionals.
* Stamp the 'happy' with Gorgeous Grape ink and cut out, adhere with dimensionals. Stamp the word 'spring' with Memento Black and cut out, and adhere with dimensionals. *Trix, colour Rhinestone Basic Jewels, #144220 with Mango Melody Blends for a little extra pop.
*** Click here to shop and please remember to use the Monthly Host Code when your shopping cart is between $60 - $135 to receive a thank you gift from me!
*** If your shopping cart is over $135 you have the option to click here to Join Stampin' UP!® and choose $165 worth of product but pay $135 with no tax or shipping cost.
- Or - Claim your Stampin' Rewards when your order is $200 or greater.
Please email me, firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. I'm always happy to talk about the company and products I love!
Please click the image to sign up for next months Paper Pumpkin Kit
|Please click the image to sign up for Paper Pumpkin|
Enjoy & have a super day!
Beautiful, Lesley! The flowers are like a breath of Spring! I love the layout, and how you colored the gingham ribbon. Gorgeous Grape works perfectly with Mango Melody and Granny Apple Green. Thank you so much for playing in my challenge at The Paper Players this week!ReplyDelete
Thanks so very much Ann for your lovely supportive comment. I truly appreciate the visit. Thanks for the fantastic challenge!Delete