Hello and thanks for visiting!
Today's card is inspired by Amy's Sketch over @ Freshly Made Sketches. Amy describes her sketch as a loose collage along the diagonal. I think it's an awesome sketch with so many possibilities. Please click the hyperlink or the image below to visit their blog and enjoy the inspiration.
I've been playing with the Pretty Pop-Ups Dies, #159179. Please click here to read yesterday's post using the circle as a background. The single dies I used today can be placed anywhere on your project, look closely to see how only part of the die is cut.
*** The Trix ***
* Position the dies on 3 3/4" x 5" piece of Basic White cardstock as per the sketch and die cut out.
* Use Watercolour Pencils, #141709 & #149014 to colour the section of the dies that will pop up. Lightly move the colour with a Water Painter, #151298 and allow to dry.
***Trix, pop up the centres of the die cuts with the pick end of the Take a Pick™ #144107
* Stamp the sentiment from the Something Fancy Stamp Set, #160416 with Memento Black Ink then adhere the Basic White Layer to a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" Thick Basic White card base.
* Embellish with gems of choice, I used a few Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels, #158130 plus some retired Polished Dots to enhance the loose diagonal collage.
*** Click here to shop and please remember to use the Monthly Host Code when your shopping cart is between $60 - $135 to receive a thank you gift from me!
*** If your shopping cart is over $135 you have the option to click here to Join Stampin' UP!® and choose $165 worth of product but pay $135 with no tax or shipping cost.
- Or - Claim your Stampin' Rewards when your order is $200 or greater.
Please email me, firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. I'm always happy to talk about the company and products I love!
Please click the image to visit #FMS576
|Please click the image to visit #fms576|
Enjoy & have a super day!