Hello and thanks for visiting!
Today's card is inspired by two challenges, the Christmas Chalkboard over @ Fusion Card Challenge and the Just Add Ink Choose Two Challenge! I love the photo Fusion has shared as inspiration and I wanted to try to recreate it with some of my favourite stamp sets. My two choices for #jai632 are deer and trees - however I've added sparkle but it's super hard to capture in the photo of my card. Please click the hyperlinks to visit the blog challenges and enjoy the inspiration!
I also created this card for a special couple who love nature and have a silver and white theme going this Christmas, trust me the silver glimmer shows up beautifully in person :)
*** The Trix ***
* I found the Stamparatus helpful for this card, but I also used my little 'A' block for the snowflakes and the fox, as well as the 'C' block for the snow by the polar bear.
* Use a blending brush to lightly add White Craft Ink, #147277 to the 4" x 5 1/4" inch piece of Basic Black cardstock to give a brushed chalkboard look to the cardstock.
* Use your favourite stamp sets, and line up the images on the Stamparatus. I used the Brightest Glow Stamp Set, #159542 & three of my faves from last year, now retired, Arctic Bears, Peaceful Cabin & Nature's Beauty. Stamp with White Craft Ink and allow to dry. (Craft Ink is 'pigment ink' it has a longer 'open' time)
* Add a tiny Basic White cardstock layer (a 1/16" of an inch) as a border for the stamped layer before adhering to the 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" Basic Black card base.
* Lightly brush on Wink Of Stella® Clear Glitter, #141897 to select areas of the stamped image. The look I was going for was moonlight shining down and highlighting the sparkle of snow on the trees, the snow covered ground, the top of the deer's back etc.
*** Click here to shop and please remember to use the monthly Host Code (found on the sidebar of this post) when your shopping cart is between $60 - $135 to receive a little thank you gift from me.
*** If your shopping cart is over $135 you have the option to click here to Join Stampin' Up!® and choose $165 worth of product but pay $135 with no tax or shipping cost. - Or - Claim your Stampin' Rewards when your order is $200 or greater.
Please email me, email@example.com if you have any questions. I'm always happy to talk about the company and products I love!
Do you have a favourite stamp set that may be retiring at the end of December 2022?
Check out The Last chance Products
|Please click the image to shop the retiring products|
Enjoy & have a super day!