Hello and thanks for visiting!
As you may know I've been working on creating quick and simple Christmas cards. My goal was to finish creating the cards for the mail in October. I think I've done it! Yay! Time to sort, count and make sure :)
For the most part I've used one stamp set, sometimes I use the matching dies, sometimes I've stepped it up by adding an embossed layer, and most of the time I've used DSP. Today's card is inspired by the sketch over @ Global Design Project. I hope the cards inspire you with quick & simple Christmas card ideas you can 'Step Up' as you wish.
Assembly & Trix,
* Adhere a 3 x 5 1/2 piece of Festive Foils Specialty Paper, #159536 to a piece of Basic White cardstock a smidge bigger. ***Trix, to maximize the 12 x 12 piece of paper, cut an inch off the paper first, then cut four 3 inch strips, then cut each strip in half to create eight 3 x 5 1/2 inch strips. Yes this will create 8 cards!
* Adhere the Festive Foil layer to the 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 Evening Evergreen card base with glue.
* Stamp the greeting from the Brightest Glow stamp set, #159542 with Evening Evergreen ink on a strip of Basic White cardstock.
* Die cut 2 snowflakes using the White Glimmer Paper, #159578 from the Celebration Tag die set, #159866. ***Trix, adhere one with glue, randomly, so only parts of the snowflake adhere, it looks like its floating. Adhere the sentiment strip with dimensionals and the second snowflake with a dimensional. Embellish with Iridescent Pearl Basic Jewels, #158987.
*** Click here to shop and please remember to use the monthly Host Code when your shopping cart is between $60 - $135 to receive a little thank you gift from me. November Host Code E3KYKVHA
Click the hyperlinks below for more quick & simple cards
* Brightest Glow Stamp Set & Painted Christmas Kraft Note Card
* Painted Christmas DSP with a Retro Stamp
Brightest Glow Bundle, #159552 save 10%
Brightest Glow Stamp Set, #159542 & Labels Aglow Dies, #159551
Painted Christmas DSP, #156292
Enjoy & have a super day!
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to write a comment, you've made my day!