Hello and thanks for visiting!
Today's card is inspired by a few things. Judy's Sketch Challenge over at Freshly Made Sketches & the Inspiration Challenge from Just Add Ink Challenges. I loved the Zen feel from the #jai615 image and it just so happens my friend has finished her Zen garden and it's her birthday - so voila, all the inspiration comes together! :)
Please click on the challenge images to visit their blogs and soak in the inspiration - then go make a card for someone special in your life.
Assembly & Trix
* I loved the white roof from the inspiration picture, it reminded me of a ripply glass sunroof, so I thought perhaps the Stripes & Splatters 3D Embossing Folder, #157980 with vellum might work. ***Trix emboss the 1 1/8 x 4 piece of vellum first and adhere it to a 4 x 5 1/8 layer of Basic White cardstock by putting Multipurpose Liquid Glue on the raised ridges of the embossed vellum.
* Adhere the Basic White layer to a 4 x 5 5/16 layer of Soft Suede cardstock before adhering to the Basic White 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base.
* Adhere 4, 1 1/8 x 1/8 strips of Soft Suede to the velum with multipurpose liquid glue.
* Use the Splendid Stems Dies, #159676 to die cut the pot shape from Brushed Metallic Cardstock, #163103 *available now 'til the end of August, as a Sale-A-Bration item* Adhere to the card with dimensionals.
* Stamp the leaf image from the Splendid Thoughts Stamp Set, #159668 with Garden Green ink on Garden Green cardstock and die cut out, then adhere with dimensionals.
* Stamp the 'birthday wishes' sentiment from the Garden Birdhouses Stamp Set, #155090 with Garden Green Ink. ***Trix, double stack the dimensionals to really make the sentiment pop.
*** Click here to shop the supplies to make this card, and please remember to use the monthly Host code when your shopping cart is between $60 - $135 to receive a little thank you gift from me. August Host Code 7VNKV2ZZ
*** If your shopping cart is over $135 you have the option to Join Stampin' Up!® and choose $165 worth of product but pay $135 with no tax or shipping cost. - Or - Claim your Stampin' Rewards when your order is $200 or greater.
Please click the image to visit #FMS547
|Click the image to visit #FMS547|
Please click the image to visit #JAI615
|Click the image to visit #JAI615|
Sale-A-Bration is an excellent time to purchase the Starter Kit and Join the Stampin' Up!® community. The Starter Kit is always the best value for your dollar, because you choose $165 worth of product and pay $135 with no additional tax and no shipping.
During Sale-A-Bration, Stampin' Up!® will throw in the Making Plans Collection for FREE!
|Click the image to Join the Fun!|
Please ask me about the benefits of Joining our creative community. email firstname.lastname@example.org
Stampin' Up!® has added new products to the
Click the image to see all the current products available free with a $60 or $120 order
|Click the image to see the Freebies available with purchase.|
Enjoy & have a super day!