Hello and thanks for visiting!
Today's card is for my husbands parents 62nd Wedding Anniversary - isn't that awesome! 62 years of 'Much Love' :) The design is inspired by the sketch challenge at Global Design Project #354 here . Please click the either my card or hyperlink to visit the blog and soak in the inspiration!
And Thank You Design Team for giving a Special Mention to my card from the last Sketch Challenge, please find #GDP350 Sketch Challenge here & click here to visit the blog post for this challenge - I used the Sailboat Builder punch and the new In Colors™
|Please click my card to visit #GDP354|
Assembly & Trix
* Adhere the 4 x 5 1/4 piece of Splendid Day Specialty Designer Series Paper, #159666 - it's an embossed foil - gorgeous! to a Basic White cardstock layer a smidge bigger, then adhere to the Soft Sea Foam 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base.
* The tag is a Tailor Made Tag, #155563 with the Splendid Stems Dies, #159676 cut from Basic White, Soft Sea Foam & Brushed Metallic cardstock, #153524. The Brushed Metallic cardstock is currently one of the Sale-A-Bration items you can earn with a $60 purchase from now til the end of August - woohoo!
* Stamp the leaf image with Soft Sea Foam ink using the Splendid Thoughts Stamp Set, #159668 before die cutting. ***Trix, use 2nd generation stamping for a lighter shade of colour - all the variations of Soft Sea Foam on this card add to visual interest and dimension. Purchase the stamp set and dies together as a bundle, #159677 to save 10% or purchase the entire Splendid Day Suite, #159681 to get the Specialty DSP & Embellishments too.
* Emboss the 'much love' sentiment & the bee with Gold Embossing Powder, #155555. ***Trix, use a post it note to cover the other words on the stamp, stamp in the VersaMark Ink, then take off the note and stamp 'much love' - a simple way to change up your sentiments!
* Adhere the die cut stems together with glue, then adhere to the tag with dimensionals. Adhere the tag to the card base with dimensionals. Embellish with Festive Pearls, #159963
*** Click here to shop the supplies to make this card. Please remember to use the monthly Host Code when your purchase is between $60 - $135 to receive a little thank you gift from me :) August Host Code 7VNKV2ZZ
*** If your shopping cart is over $135 you have the option to Join Stampin' Up!® and choose $165 worth of product but pay $135 with no tax or shipping cost. - Or - Claim your Stampin' Rewards when your order is $200 or greater.
*** Click here to Join Stampin' Up!® by selecting your Starter Kit of products.
Sale-A-Bration is an excellent time to purchase the Starter Kit and Join the Stampin' Up!® community. The Starter Kit is always the best value for your dollar, because you choose $165 worth of product and pay $135 with no additional tax and no shipping.
During Sale-A-Bration Stampin' Up!® will throw in the Making Plans Collection for FREE!
Please ask me about the benefits of Joining our creative community, email me firstname.lastname@example.org
Stampin' Up!® has added new products to the
Click the image to see all the current products available free with a $60 or $120 order
|Click the image to see the Free products available with purchase|
Enjoy and have a super day!