Hello and thanks for visiting!
Today's card is inspired by the TGIF Challenges Inspiration Challenge #378 - 'Just A Few Of My Favourite Things' Fun eh! Well it's no secret watercolouring is a favourite of mine. I also really love Clean & Simple Cards with a bit o' bling! So I chose the Colour Challenge #479 from CAS Colours & Sketches for my color palette. While I wasn't able to participate in the challenge at the time please use the hyperlink to visit their blog.
Please click on either my card or #tgifc378 to visit the challenge, enjoy the inspiration :)
|Click my card to visit #tgifc378|
Assembly & Trix:
* Stamp and emboss the images from the Happiness Abounds Stamp Set, #159238 with White Embossing Powder on Velum Cardstock, #101856, then die cut with the Blossoming Happiness Dies, #158823.
* Watercolour the images with So saffron, Blushing Bride & Soft Sea Foam. ***Trix, with the ink pad closed, squish the lid to add a colour to the lid, when it's open pick up the colour from the lid & add water to dilute the colour as needed using the Water Painters, #151298.
* The watercolour will stop at the raised emboss edge, allow to dry and add more colour as needed or blend colours as you wish.
* Adhere the flowers to a 4 x 5 1/4 Basic White cardstock layer. ***Trix, the velum will naturally curl when watercoloured, adhere the flowers with glue dots in the centre only, leaving the edges to curl and add dimension to the card.
* Adhere the card layer to a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 Thick Basic White card base. Stamp the sentiment with Soft Sea Foam, add a Bakers Twine bow behind the sentiment and adhere to the sentiment to the card ***Trix, double stack dimensionals on the edge that adheres to the card base only, allow the sentiment layer to simply lie over the flowers. Embellish with Iridescent Basic Rhinestone Jewels, #158130
*** Click here to shop the supplies to create this card. Please remember to use the monthly Host Code when your order is between $60 - $135 to receive a little gift from me. July's Host code is 3YXJPGX
*** If your shopping cart is over $135 you have the option to Join Stampin' Up!® and choose $165 worth of product but pay $135 with no tax or shipping cost. - Or - Claim your Stampin' Rewards when your order is $200 or greater.
*** Click here to create your own Starter Kit & Join the fun!
When you Join during Sale-A-Bration Stampin' Up!® will throw in the Making Plans Collection for Free
|Click the image to watch the video about this collection|
Click Sale-A-Bration to see all the free products available with every $60 or $120 purchase
July is World Watercolour Month
Click the image to learn 7 Watercolour Techniques
|Click the image to watch the YouTube Video|
Enjoy & have a super day!
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to write a comment, you've made my day!