Hello and thanks for visiting!
Today's card is a super easy fun fold. If you're new to stamping a Fun Fold is simply a different way to fold your card base. For those that know me, you may have heard me say, "I'm Fun Fold Challenged" - so I've set a goal to learn some Fun Folds :) This card was inspired by Mary, one of my customers, thx Mary.
And here's the card details:
5 1/2 x 8 1/2 Flirty Flamingo card base
5 3/8 x 4 1/8 Simply Marbleous DSP *Free Sale-A-Bration product with a $60 purchase
2 pieces of Flirty Flamingo 2 3/4 x 2 1/2
Stamp set of choice for sentiment inside I used Create with Friends
Bouquet of Love Hybrid Embossing Folder & Dies #157641
* Love & Happiness Bundle includes the stamp set #157642
*** Click here to shop the supplies to make this card. And please use the monthly Host Code when your order is between $60 & $135 dollars. then I can send you a little thank you in the mail with your thank you card next month. February's Host Code is NZTFGAXF
|Click the image to watch the StampinTrix Facebook video|
Assembly & Trix:
* Score the Flirty Flamingo card base at 2 1/8 on the left side of the 8 1/2 side and 2 1/8 on the right side. Fold the flaps in so they meet in the middle . The card base is now 5 1/2 x 4 1/4
* Cut the DSP in half to create 2 pieces 5 3/8 x 2 1/16 and adhere to the card flaps with Multipurpose Liquid Glue (glue)
* Emboss & Die Cute the Flirty Flamingo scrap with the Bouquet of Love Hybrid Embossing Folder #157641
* Adhere one side of a heart to the left flap so it over laps the right flap but is not glued to it. Do the same with the right flap.
* Stamp the greeting inside, so it's 'revealed' as the gate fold opens, or stamp a greeting to the outside, your choice.
Receive the Simply Marbleous DSP *Free
during Sale-A-Bration, but only until February 28th
|Click the image to see all the Sale-A-Bration Freebies|
*** During Sale-A-Bration, you'll also get your choice of any two stamp sets for Free if you choose to Join our Creative Community! And a Paper Pumpkin Kit.
How does it work?
*** Simply choose $165 of product & pay $135 - no shipping or taxes (in most provinces) and enjoy an ongoing discount of 20% on future orders.
It's simply the best value for the dollar. Choose your favourites as your 'Starter Kit', there is no commitment to sell or promote Stampin' Up!® products unless you wish to. I purchased the Starter Kit to save money and enjoyed a discount on my purchases for 5 years until I decided to start my online business.
Please email me email@example.com if you have any questions. I'm always happy to talk about the company and products I love!
|Click the image to Join Stampin' Up!®|
Enjoy & have a super day!